Chapter 47

San POV:

The day was worse than ever.

I was sitting on the bed, in front of Wooyoung's, staring at it for now an hour.

All the incidents from morning were continuously circling in the head. It hurted.

Moreover, my second personality wouldn't respond to me. How ironic!

It has been more than 5 hours now, since Wooyoung left.

It has been 5 hours now, since I'm alone here...

Yunho offered to stay with me, but I, however preferred solitude. After all what happened with him, he too needs some time to process all these things.

Mingi, now, was far away from contact with Wooyoung. He would definitely ghost Wooyoung, away from his life.

It hurted me.

It hurted to know that Wooyoung is about to lose all his possible friends... Indeed.

He's in pain. Pain of losing his friends.

I know how it feels to lose one. Since I used to never have one, even if I did, I'd lose them within a few days...

I sighed deeply as all those old memories came back again. I tried to jerk those off my head.

Tilting my head to the side, I glanced at the opened door of our dorm room. It again reminded me how Wooyoung had cowered away from me as I tried to approach him earlier and ran outside. Since then, the door was left open, like that.

After so much time passing by, I had not received any news regarding Wooyoung. The anxiety was building inside of me.

The college would end after 3 more hours.

My breaths were becoming very fast and short and suddenly I was feeling guilty, I don't know why.

My fists clenched hard, knuckles turning white from the force.

"W-what the heck is happening?!" I breathed out.

I was indeed getting out of control.

"I need to get out of here...!" I got up from the bed and took my backpack.

Getting outside the dorm room, I closed the door behind. I ascended down the stairs and walked towards the main gate.

"The practice place might be perfect for now..." I

got inside a taxi and drove away.

I need some time alone, for good.

END OF POV

.

.

.

Seonghwa just finished his last class and was packing up.

*PING!*

He looked on his phone and saw a message from Wooyoung.

He ignored it for the time being.

"Aish!! I'm tired as hell! Thank God I had less subjects today!"

Seonghwa walked towards the main gate of the college whilst cracking a few bones in his neck. He was visibly exhausted.

"Oh God, just wanna sleep for a good long time!!!" he practically nagged as he started his car.

But he didn't know that a not so great surprise was waiting for him. Literally.

Seonghwa searched for his phone and connected it with the car's bluetooth.

Pressing a few buttons on the steering wheel, he dialed a number. After a few moments, he realised, it might be on silent that's why the call never got received.