Chapter 21

'Just Roomates?' story is under editings. Like adding a few more lines, or changing somethings.... So please do re-read my chapter 18 part 1, just before 'Time skip'. Added a bit more lines (two paragraphs, it's very important, please read)...

Extremely sorry for the inconveniences.... (T_T)

Enjoy~~

[YUNGI]

"Fine..." Yunho got inside the car. Mingi jogged to the other side. Started the car, and went out of the campus.

There was silence. Yunho kept glancing at Mingi. To be honest, Yunho did think Mingi looked handsome driving.

The way Mingi held the steering wheel. The way he changed the gears with his right hand. The way he sometimes fixed his hairs. The way he looked into the rare and side mirrors to check his surroundings, were utterly breathtaking for Yunho. But again.... That arrogant behaviour of the other made Yunho irritate. He sighed looking away from the other, outside the window.

Mingi noticed it. "Hey, why are you sooooo stressed?" Mingi asked as he streched his words.

"I'm not..." Yunho muttered as he shifted into his seat more to get comfortable.

They soon reached Mingi's house. It was nice. Infact beautiful. It was big, decorated with flower pots.

"Let's go." Mingi opened door for the other. Yunho glanced up at Mingi. Slowly he got off.

"Move..." Mingi was still standing infront of him. Yunho didn't dare make an eye contact.

"*Sigh* Why are so tensed?" Mingi asked as he rested his left hand on his waist.

"I'm not." Yunho shrugged.

"You sure?" Mingi smirked as he quickly shifted close to other. Yunho squeezed back and leaned on the car, inorder to get away as much as possible. The other place his hands beside Yunho, on the roof of the car.

"There, you are again tensed..." Mingi softly whispered.

"C-cause, you are too closed!!" with that Yunho pushed away the other. Mingi just scoffed at the other's gesture.

"Come on, *scoff*"

.

"Mom, dad, this is Yunho. One of my college friends..." Mingi introduced Yunho to his family.

Yunho POV:

He was soo sweet with parents, inside his house. But outside, a total pain in the ass.

I smile at them when he introduced and bowed.

"Good evening..." I greeted.

"Good evening, my child..." his mother said with a smile.

"We are going up, in my room to do some homework together..." Mingi said.

"Okay. Yunho please help my idiot child to cope up... Please." he father said almost begging, obviously in a sarcastic way.

I smiled widely. "Gladly uncle." I bowed and went up with Mingi.

He opened the door for me and gestured me to go in first. As soon as we were inside, I heard the door shut close and lock. As soon as I turned, Mingi pinned me on the wall by my shoulders. My eyes went wide.

" 'Gladly, uncle' is that it?" he did mimic what I said earlier to his father. I scoffed.

"Obviously, it's my job." I cracked a laugh. But Mingi continued to stare at me with dangerous intimating eyes and I quickly went quiet.

"Is that so?~" he started to come close to me more and more. I tried to move back as far as possible. But that didn't stop him.

"W-what are you doing....?" I muttered. Slowly I turned my head to the otherside to avoid him. I could clearly feel his sharp and hot breaths on my neck. I started to breathe heavily.

"I hope you realise that we are alone here..." he whispered into my ears. I gulped hearing that.

Is that why he brought me hear?! To use me?!

"N-no. I'm going home t-then. Stop this bullshit." I was more than angry now. How could he?! I mean litera--

"Haahaaa!! Just kinding!! Come one let's study." he moved away immediately. I released a long breath that I was holding back.

He sat on the bed and started to take out his books. I was still sceptical of him. Still standing at the same place, leaning against the wall. Mingi glanced at me and held back a laugh.

"Hey! Come here, sit. I was just joking with you! Seriously!" he did sound confident. I slowly moved towards him and sat opposite to him.

"So... How shall we do this sum?" he questioned, getting into studies, for real.

"Um... So yeah, first...." we started to study. Seriously.

Time skip~

It was more than 5 hours. I really can not believe I really studied for that much time, straight. What a great achievement. And on top of that, I survived with this idiot.

He was very tired now, so am I. I layed on the bed and streched. I reached for my phone from the inside of my bag and checked time.

HOLY SHIT. It was 11:50 pm. Okay, it was more than 6 hours.

"H-hey Mingi. Please drop me off to the dorms..." I asked as I shook him.

"Hhmmm...?" he slowly opened his eyes. "Nope..." he muttered softly as he gently held my hand that was on his chest. "Stay with me tonight...here..." he said, not louder than a whisper. I frowned.

"W-what...? N-no.... Please drop me off..." I repeat.

He looked at me in the eyes. Suddenly he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms and legs around my body, making me completely immobile. My eyes were already widened.

"H-heyyyy.... Let gooooo..." I whined as I tried to wiggle off. But he tightened his grips.

"No means no." he made himself clear. I sighed and gave up. I knew I could not win against his great strength anyway.

"Urg... Fine, just let go of me..."

"Nope!" he shifted, wrapping me further. I could feel his warm breaths on my neck. It tickled to a great extent. I was sure as hell that I'm, right now, red as tomato. My heart was beating so fast that I could hear it. Felt like will explode anytime...

I slowly closed my eyes in attempt to sleep. Within minutes, as I was very tired, fell asleep...

In Mingi's arms...

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Two chapters at once!! Enjoy!!

Please vote!!]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Again! I'm not a good writer, English is not my first language. So this story might get wierd, sometimes disappointing... I'm extremely sorry, I'm trying my best to write nicely. I just write for fun...

Sorry...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please do comment and let me know your thoughts 💭💞