Chapter 19

After the fight got over, Wooyoung was immensely shocked. Still standing outside the classroom. He stumble a bit back but eventually falls on his butt. Totally and utterly speechless. His breath was stuck in his throat. He took short breaths and formed a long one. Then released that long breath.

"S-san is possessed...." he pointed his fingers at the classroom, towards San.

"Shut the fuck up, will you?!" Seonghwa sort of scolded the younger for talking nonsense.

Wooyoung quickly looked at the other with horror and confused. It looked like as if Seonghwa had scolded a little kid and now his looking at the older for an apology.

"B-but- you know San. He's not like this!!" Wooyoung whined at the other. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and signalled Wooyoung to get up, which the other listened.

Seonghwa patted the backside of the other's shoulder, "Hope he changes your arrogant ass!~" with that Seonghwa walked away.

"W-what the fu--" Wooyoung was dumbfounded, but walked away with the other.

Time skip~

Cafeteria~

San was picking up his lunch.

"Hey San, where are we sitting...?" Yunho asked as he came running towards the other with his lunch. San kinda wanted solitary, but whatever, he didn't not hate the other's presence that much.

"Let's see." he said as he looked at his surroundings. He spotted Wooyoung and his friends. He smirked. "There.."

Yunho looked at the place where the other pointed and his eyes widened immediately. Why thy other wanted to go and sit with his enemy wondered Yunho to a great extent.

"I-I do not t-think it's the best idea to go there...." Yunho tried to stop the other but obviously was ignored. San kept pacing towards them and Yunho followed without any further question.

Wooyoung was joking with Mingi and Seonghwa loudly and laughed.
"Yeah!! And then he went away! Can you believe---" he immediately went speechless when he saw a plate being placed beside him. He frowned and quickly moved the plate far away.

"Woah woah, it's definitely not your seat, go and get the fuck out of my place!~" Wooyoung said while rolling his eyes. He didn't even looked at who it really was.

"Huh! *scoff* You don't own this place~~" Wooyoung's eyes widened has he heard the deep voice. His hand that was on the other's plate was twisted by San painfully and he groaned. He sat beside Woo with a smirk on his lips as he let go the other's hand. Woo quickly retreated his hand to his chest and rubbed the place where the other has held harshly and twisted it.

Wooyoung gulped seeing the other.

"L-lets go guys..." Wooyoung announced as he slightly got up.

"Nope, I'm fine here..." Mingi said as he shifted close to Yunho who slightly move away from the other. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"What about you, Hwa?" Seonghwa shook his head in a 'no'. "Fine then I'll go alone."

Wooyoung was about to go away when San held the other by wrist and pulled him back.
"No, you are staying here" San made the other sat. He gripped the other's thigh tightly and pressed down to make the other sat immediately. But he did not let go.

Wooyoung started to get uncomfortable. He slowly tried to take San's hand off, but the other only tightened it. Wooyoung groaned in pain slightly. San seeing this smirked widely and wickedly.

Wooyoung breathed shakily while starting to get slightly uncomfortable. Yunho noticed them. He noticed San's hand on the other's thigh and Wooyoung getting uncomfortable visibly. He smiled seeing San finally taking actions against the other.

'That's my buddy!!' Yunho happily thought.

.

"Eat." San sternly ordered. Wooyoung gulped in tension.

"S-San let go my leg..." Wooyoung practically whimpered.

"NO" San replied with a stern and cold voice which shook Wooyoung to the core. "Eat, otherwise I'll tighten my grip more...." San slowly dig his nails in.

"F-fine, FINE" Wooyoung picked up his spoon and simultaneously San slightly loosened his grip.

On the other hand, Mingi kept staring at Yunho. He was visibly uncomfortable under the other's gaze.

"Yunho..." he muttered softly. "I was thinking if we could finish our homework together after the school. Back at my house..." he completed.

Yunho gulped hearing that. He started to look here and there while thinking of an excuse to avoid the other. Mingi saw the visible terror in the other's eye.

"Don't worry, my parents will be at home. I won't scare you off." he said while hiding a small laugh.

"I-I will let you k-know..." Yunho said softly as he kept eating. Mingi sighed and nodded hearing that and continued to eat, but didn't stop staring at the other.

"I'll pick you up after college, outside, in my car."

.

Suddenly the bell rang. Indicating the lunch time was over. Wooyoung sighed in relief and quickly got up from his seat as he quickly removed San's hand from his leg. He didn't give the other to catch him up and ran away.

San smirked seeing the other run away in fear. "We'll meet back in our room, my roomate~"

.

Wooyoung kept running and running. He stopped where there was everyone's locker. Leaning on one of them, he panted. He huffed as he slowly calmed himself down.

"Oh gosh. What the actual hell is wrong with San....", continued to take deep breaths.

"Sometimes he scares me, sometimes he increases my heartbeat with embarrassment... What am I supposed to do now..." he covered his face with his palm and rubbed, his nervousness and anxiety increasing immensely.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please comment (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)
Love you all❤️