Chapter 45

Yunho and San didn't go to college that day. Yunho had already contacted Hongjoong hyung that they won't be able to attend the college. Hyunsuk had just talk San a ton of things. He was processing all these new information he didn't had any idea about.

"S-so...so.... You are telling me t-that..." San gulped the lump in his throat, "S-San knew you a along t-time a-ago...?" he asked.

Hyunsuk pressed his lips into a fine line and nodded. He was too having a hard time confessing these things.

But, there was one thing he still didn't disclose. It was the information about the plan, San planned to banish himself from San's life.

San was struggling with his breaths. He was confused, anxious...and a lots of other.

"I'm sorry San... Sorry about everything! But it doesn't change the fact that we are still friends!" Hyunsuk said, sadness was filled in his throat.

"It's...it's alright..." San gulped a thick lump in his throat.

"Would you like to visit the psychiatrist...?" Hyunsuk asked softly.

"I-I would love to but...not today...." San said, gulping again. "I'm... I'm tired today..."

"Yep, that's absolutely alright with me...just call me..." Hyunsuk said.

.

After paying off the bill, Yunho took San to his dorm room. He slowly settled San down on a chair. He gave him a glass of cold water. It helped San to soothe his emotions and relaxed his muscles.

"Um...San...?" Yunho said, sitting on a chair infront him.

"Yes ..?"

"Um... I was...just um... Wondering about that argument between you and your alter ego..." Yunho said, gulping a bit.

San visibly became tensed. It was obviously related to Yunho! But how was he supposed to tell him?!

He was silence for a long time. Yunho obviously noticed how the other was very tensed.

"San... I'm your best friend, like a family... I will never judge you... You know that right?" Yunho said.

San gulped thickly and slowly stood up. He knew that one day he has to tell Yunho about this. No choices left...

"It was about the one who hurted you..." San said in a low tone.

Yunho's eyes immediately widened. He stood up from his seat and gapped at the other with shocked eyes.

"W-who is he...?" Yunho asked carefully.

He was anxious, nervous and scared to know the name. But he wanted to know it, atleast he could report about that boy who did that to him.

San gulped heavily and paced around the room a bit before coming to a halt. He slightly turned his head to the side, looking on his shoulder, he opened his mouth.

"Jung Wooyoung."

Yunho gasped audibly. He slowly moved backwards and stumbled only to fall on the couch where San was sitting a few minutes ago.

Yunho was utterly shocked and devasted to hear this name.

"My... fucking roomate..." San said, gritting his teeth. "I was also shocked to know this, but I saw this myself!" San punched a nearby wall harshly. Yunho flinched at the sudden noise.

"H-how...?" Yunho asked making San turn to face the other.

San POV:

I really don't know whether I should tell him or not, but I brushed it off.