Chapter 34

After everything happened in cafeteria, Wooyoung could not hold himself much together in presence of Yunho.

As soon did the bell ring, he, taking his bag went away. The rest of day went by normally, except for the fact that Wooyoung was not notice by anyone anymore that day. Perhaps he went out of the college.

After the college ended, San went straight outside the building. Taking a taxi, he went to his usual destination, for practice. San had obviously took control on the body. With that, they resumed their practice session.

.

Today's practice session didn't last longer than usual as he had his project to start with Wooyoung. The project work was undoubtedly huge.

Taking his bag from the group, San changed his clothes and walked outside the practice building.and called for a taxi.

Getting off the taxi, he paid off the driver and quickly started to walk towards his room.

Wooyoung on the other hand, was constantly thinking about how to express his thoughts about the horrifying things he did previously. His mind was so occupied and he was so busy rehearsing the possibile scenarios that he did not hear the front door of their dorm room get opened.

Coming inside the dorm, San placed his bag on the couch and took a glass from the table to get some water. Running the tap on, he filled his glass and started to gulp down. Drops and streams of water was flowing down his jawline and traced his neck.

Hearing the tap running, Wooyoung was very startled, he almost just high. Slowing opening this bedroom door, where he is currently, he peeked outside. He saw San's bag on the couch, meaning he has returned. Gulping softly, he opened to door wider and looked to his left and found the familiar figure.

He saw drink drinking water from the glass, maintaining a small distance between his lips and the edge of the glass. As a result, the water was basically falling down in his mouth like a waterfall. Wooyoung could see narrow streams of water down his neck, coming from the edges of his cheeks, since it sometimes did overflow.

Wooyoung found himself staring at the other's figure as he drank water. He felt like an idiot, staring like that but couldn't move or divert his eyes. The seen was indeed breathtaking for him.

It was not long enough when San turned around

It was not long enough when San turned around. He saw Wooyoung, or rather caught the other staring at him.

As soon as their eyes connected, Wooyoung immediately shook his head in the other direction, so hard that his hair too flipped from the impact.

It was awkward now. For both of them.

They looked here and there, then sometimes glanced at the other. The tension of awkwardness was his. It was suffocating.

After a few mere minutes, San finally decided to break the not so good silence.

"Um.." he cleared his throat before continuing, "Didn't see you see you after the recess..." San trailed as he kept the glass on the table.