Chapter 16

[Please comment!!! Please guys, it encourages me... 🙂😭🙏❤️]

----------------------------------------------

<><><><><><><><><><><><><

"H-hey San..." San cried out as he became helpless.

"Hey!! Look at me!!" San spoke to which San complied. "Just fight them buddy!! You'll gain confidence..." he said.

San POV:

I was lost... I couldn't... I can't fight anyone... Not at this moment. I'm not trained...

"Just follow my instructions. You'll be fine!!" he said. I'll not be fine... I know it...

"Hey!!! What the hell are you thinking?! Fight us!!" one of the boys yelled. It caught me off guard and I shook.

"Um.. I..." I was about to say something but suddenly San yelled.

"MOVE RIGHT!! NOW!!"

I did... A boy fell infront of me and I figured out that he was about to punch me. "Waooohh!!" I huffed.

"Told you!! Just listen and obey!" San yelled. I immediately nodded in 'yes'.

The atmosphere became tight.

One by one the other's started to attack furiously.

"Bent down!!"

I did and was safe.

"Movie left!" I did. "Now right!!" I did.

Wooahh... It actually worked...
I became confident..

"Crouch!!"
"Move back!! Move your head back!!"

I slightly lost my balance a bit and stumbled back a bit.

Suddenly I was cought by a boy from behind. "Now you can't doge our attacks!!" the boy infront of my said. I became scared.

"Hey!! Chill I'm with you!!" San said. I shook my head vigourously. I can't chill!!

"Huh!! Now you're DEAD!!!" with that the boy threw a punch.

"Move your head down!! Now!!!" San yelled. I follow blindly as I kept my eyes shut out of fear.

With a sharp jerk, the boy behind me fell. I was surprised. My eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes..." I did.

I saw, the boy behind me was on the ground. His nose was broken. My eyes became wide in shock and surprise. How the heck did I do that?!

"You didn't." he said. I looked at the reflection. "He did" he said pointing at the boy who was initially standing infront of me. His fist was slightly covered in blood.
Realisation hit me!!

"See, told you. Nothing happened to you."

"W-we will see you later!! Don't get too happy!!" the boy said as he and the rest rushed out of the classroom.

"Hey!! Watch out where you going?!" I recognised that voice. Shit!! Not again...

"S-sorry..."

"Waaohh, who did it?!" I saw as he asked the boy how did he got the broken nose. He didn't reply. Just starred back at me making Wooyoung too look at me.

"Don't tell me that San did that to you." he said in disbelief. I slowly returned to my seat. Not bothered to hear his answers anymore. I know it already.