Chapter 27

If ANYONE of you does NOT like this story of mine or hate this story or me(the author), respectfully PISS OFF!!! Do not dare to comment hateful things in here!!

Don't like this story? Don't READ!!

If I see another hateful comment here, I'll fucking report each and everyone one who's commenting these things!!

I won't be tolerating anymore of such comments!!

I write for fun, for entertainment! If you don't like my ideas, just simply exit it, get lost! IT'S THE LAST WARNING!!

DO NOT COMMENT OFFENSIVE THINGS IN HERE!!

Wooyoung POV:

I ran away as soon as San let his guards down. Ran towards the empty hallway, not knowing where it would lead, just kept running.

I was scared if, by any chance, he knows that it was me who had beaten Yunho the later day, I would be a dead meat.

'Thank God...' I thought as I kept running. Slowly down by a random classroom, I huffed.

'I hope Yunho did not properly notice my outfit yesterday...' I prayed silently.

With that I quickly went towards my classroom. Entering the room, I spotted a few empty seats behind. Beside Mingi.

"Hey!! Get the fuck out!!" I threatened a random boy who tried to seat their by the time I reached the place. The boy was visibly scared and cowered away.

That's what I like the most. Fear...

Well, not the other way around...

"Having a bad day?" Mingi asked as I settled myself beside him. I shrugged a response.

He was like my best friend to be honest. From the first day in this college, he was beside me, like a brother. We had so much in common. Like to be popular, to be famous... to bully... Which obviously did not last long.

San... Choi San...

From the first day I had seen San in my class... I fell for him. It was love at first sight. I really never had encountered someone that handsome. Everything about him was so perfect. I still remember the day I first went up to him to talk. I was an idiot back then.

I was such a foul mouthed person. I regret. When he did not pay attention to me, obviously because of me being a spoiled brat, I snapped. I lost my mind. Started to bully him, to get his God damn attention!! Well, back then that was the only option I could come up with. Perhaps the worst one.

Indeed...

"Just tired...." I replied to Mingi. He nodded.

"B-bye the way, I heard Yunho is sick or something..." I asked carefully. Just show my sincerity, so that no one suspects me. Especially San.

*Sigh*

Mingi heavily sighed. He was indeed stressed. It was clear on his face.

"Actually, yesterday, when Yunho was back at his locker... Someone hurted him. Did beat him, mercilessly. Yunho was already a very weak boy, not in any condition to take beatings... By the time I reached him, he was already lying on the floor, in pain... I took him to my home." Mingi completed.

"Huh!!?!" I fake gasped. Bringing a few finger tips on the front part of my mouth, I held back my breath and blinked a few times. "That's so bad... Any clue who might have did it...?" I asked, curious, slowly leaning towards him.