Chapter 9

8:16 am~

Yawning, San woke up from his satisfied sleep, still inside the blanket. Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he turned towards left of him to get off the bed, but his head bumped into a hard surface. Placing his hands on, he started to check and found out it was the cold wall he bumped into. "On the left side, I didn't have any wall. How's that possible? It's only possible if I'm sleeping on Wooyoung's bed bu---" he thought as he abruptly got up from his bed. Noticing that he slept on Wooyoung's bed, the flashbacks of last night stroke his head and he started to blush hard. "Oh f**k!!" San mentally cursed himself remembering everything. He slowly go up from the bed, on his feet. Wooyoung wasn't on the bed, to which San is really thankful. The moment he opened the door, someone else opened it from the other side at the same time.

Wooyoung entered the room half naked, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and he was drying it with a towel. San didn't realise that he was staring at the other for a few seconds now, which Wooyoung noticed. Chuckling a bit, Wooyoung slightly approaching the shorter and leaning down to his height, he spoke up, "Do you like the view infront of you?" with a teasing tone. Instantly shaking his head in a 'no', San backed up a bit. Wooyoung faintly sighed.

"Go and get ready. The breakfast is ready, I have ordered it. Quick." Wooyoung ordered San as he started to get dressed up.

San was still staring at Wooyoung back, which was very muscular and attractive. He was examining each and every minute details. Wooyoung's biceps, abs, etc. Wooyoung noticed the other's intense stare at his body which made him smirk.

"Stop staring at me babe~ I know I'm attractive~" Wooyoung spoke while smirking. San quickly shook his head and rushed out of the room. He could clearly hear Wooyoung's laughter. Ignoring it, he went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

As soon as the hot water touched San's body, he felt very relaxed and calm. It was like all his problems were gone. He sighed at the relaxing sensation.

After 30 minutes of enjoying a hot warming, relaxing bath, he came out of the bathroom, wearing his clothes, he sat on of the chairs around the dinning table and started to eat the breakfast which Wooyoung had ordered.

After having his breakfast he went towards his bedroom to take his bag. Before opening, he thought, 'Has Wooyoung had his breakfast...? Should I ask to him to...?'. He opened the door taking a deep breath and holding it.

When he opened the door, he found Wooyoung no where, 'Maybe he has already left already...' San thought unknowingly pouting. Sighing deeply while taking his bag and went out of his dorm, locking it.

Walking towards the main building, he started to contact his friends. He was about to press the contact option but he unfortunately bumped into someone's chest and was about to hit the ground but the other person held San with his strong arms.

After a moment of gaining consciousness and opening his eyes which he had close from the fear of hitting the ground, San looked up at the person who was still holding him. Connecting their eyes, he came to know that he was no one other than Hyunsuk. San didn't dare to move or even utter a single word. They just locked their eyes and remained in the same position. Clearing his throat, San gathered up some courage and spoke up,

"T-thanks... Hyunsuk..." in a low tone, face burning up from embarassment. Faintly chuckling, Hyunsuk said, "No need to thanks me Sannie." while placing his hand on San's head. The said name blushed hard at that nickname, face becoming red as a tomato. He nodded slowly while keeping his head hung low.

Removing his hands and shoving them inside his pockets, "I want to show you one of my special places, if you don't mind." he said. San instantly looked at the other with amazement, "But, won't we be late for our classes...?" he asked while slightly blushing.