Chapter 5

8:14 am~

Last night, Wooyoung had fallen asleep on the chair while copy the homework from San's copy. At midnight, San had completed the rest of his work and later wrapped a blanket around a sleepy Wooyoung.

Slowly gaining consciousness, Wooyoung woke up, raising his head from his hand. 'Urgh...' he whispered to himself. Looking around him, he noticed that he was wrapped in a blanket.

'Wait...San wrapped me around a blanket...?' thought Wooyoung. After turning his phone on, he saw the time and started to panic as he thought he hadn't finished his homework. 'F**k! F**k! F**k! My homework!!' he panicked. But as he checked the copy, he couldn't believe... everything was finished...

"Wait...I clearly remember that I had left it incomplete...how did it got finished...?" he asked himself. "I completed that." Wooyoung flinched as he suddenly heard San from behind him.

"But I told you to rest." Wooyoung replied to it in an arrogant manner with his deep and cold voice. A small sigh leaving San's mouth, he said "let's go to college otherwise we'll be late...". Before San could go away, Wooyoung grabbed his hands abruptly, "Don't say anyone anything about last night. It'll ruin my reputation."

Wooyoung said in a dominant manner. San, without wasting a second, slowly nodded his head while staring at the floor. "Good" said Wooyoung in satisfaction. With that San went away towards Yunho's room.

About last night, Wooyoung was a bit guilty, but he didn't express it because it would lower his pride. For Wooyoung, his pride was the head.
Wooyoung got ready ready and quickly went towards the main building, collage, contacting his friends.

On the other hand, when San went to Yunho, his friend was shocked to see San with that plaster on his left arm.
"What the f**k happened San?!" Yunho yelled as he pulled the shorter inside his dorm room.

"I know this is Wooyoung!! Enough!! I'm changing your roommate for sure today!--" Yunho started with anger filled in his voice but got cut off by San, "H-hey, calm down, it isn't Wooyoung, actually I got hurt at night. Actually I fell from by bed and hurt my arm at the night stand... d-don't worry...I'm fine now..." San said in calm voice, though he wasn't calm.

San knew he was a bit good at lying since during his childhood he used to prank some people by telling them horrible lies to which some even believe. After a few seconds of silence, Yunho made an 'oh' sign with his lips. "But... could have contacted me at least." Yunho said as he crocked one of his eyebrows. "Ah...umm... actually I didn't want to disturb you...that why...hehe" San replied with an awkward laugh. Without any further questions, Yunho and San left the dorm room and walked towards the main building, collage.

San went towards his locker and started to exchange books.

"𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙊!!"

"Ahh!!!" San screamed as he was startled.
"Hahahaaahaaa!!!" someone laughed looking at him, the one who startled him. Looking upwards, he saw Hyunsuk laughing at him.

Judging from his activities, San had already knew that Hyunsuk was the one who startled him. Gaining his posture, San said, "Urgh! Hyunsuk! I almost died of heart attack!!". "S-sorry!! I'm ex-extremely s-sorry..." Hyunsuk replied, still laughing holding his stomach.

But as soon as he saw San's plaster on his left arm, he became serious. Slowly approaching the shorter, he said, "San...? What happened to your hand??" asked while pointing towards it. The other became tensed at the question. He understood that it would be good to say the same reason he gave to Yunho.

"Umm... actually I fell from my bed last night during sleep,you know, the bed in the dorms are pretty small...." San replied with an awkward smile. He knew that if he told Hyunsuk the truth, he might create a huge fight with Wooyoung causing San to fell in a great trouble.