Chapter 30

San POV:

The nightime was increasing, reaching midnight. The coldness increasing immensely. I can not remember of him taking his jacket, only his backpack.

There were not many people around here, around our dorm building.

Where could he go at this hour? Do I really have to go near Seonghwa's house? That was damn far. There's also no taxi around. I was getting mad at my own luck.

I again tried to call him.

This motherfuck---

"Hello...?"

I heard a voice of a boy, like as if he was crying...? It was Wooyoung's!

"Hello...?" I cautiously responded.

"Who is this...?" I could clearly feel his agony from his voice. Was he alway this sensitive...?

"W-wooyoung..." I whispered.

No response.

"Where the fuck did you get my number?!" There...

He was back again being a total ashole. I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you?" I simply asked, ignoring his question.

"And how exactly does that concer you?!"

He shouted through the phone, causing me to pull the speaker away from my ear. I sighed.

"Answer me!"

"Why?! You a-answer m...me!!" I couldn't properly hear his voice as there was random music playing behind him.

"What?! Cannot hear you!"

"N... nothing.... B---" his voice was very unclear. He hung up, sighed deeply in frustration.

How am I supposed to find him now.... The atmosphere is becoming darker with time.

*Random music truck goes by*

I gasped as I heard it. The music!!

"Hey!!! Stop!!" I yelled as I started to run after the truck. Within a few seconds it stopped.

Rolling down the window glass an old man looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Um... I'm sorry but can you please tell me from where exactly are you coming from..? Actually I'm finding my friend who's...um...lost. At the background I heard this music, so...."

I tried to explain. He nodded and told me that he was coming from a nearby convenient store. I thanked him bowed.

I quickly ran towards the direction. I shivered as the cold wind was continuously strucking me harshly on my face.

"Wooyoung... please b-be sa-safe..." I murmured as I was running along the footpath.

I was out of breath. The route was long. 10 minutes had already passed. I was still running along the footpath. I tried to reach him through his phone. Obviously, he ignored.

"Gosh!!..." I reached the spot. A small convenient store, not much people around it. Walking closer, I tried find the familiar figure.

Opening the door, I entered the store. Walking through some shelves, I still was not able to find him.

'Shit!!' I mentally cursed. I was now outside the door. Opened my phone again. Tried to reach him for the one last time...

*Ringgg....--*

Immediately turned to my side. I heard the phone ring. Perhaps Wooyoung's...

The sound went off, so did my phone. It was definitely Wooyoung's. Walking around the store, at the back, I finally stopped him.

Sitting on a random bench, a can of beer in his hand. As expected, he had no jacket. He tried to warm himself up by drinking beer.

I slowly approached him, he didn't notice me. Finnally stood infront of him. I could tell that he crooked his brows before tilting his head up.

As soon as our eyes met, he gasped and immediately stood up.

"How the fuck did you find me?!" he yelled. I did not flinch. It was expected from him.

"Let's go..." I simply said.

"No!" he pouted as he sat down. He was sort of high.

"Wooyoung, please. It's cold outside..." I slowly sat beside him. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I tried to comfort him. But he immediately shook my hand off. I sighed.

"N-no..." he murmured as he slightly shifted away from me. Me being me, shifted closer to him.

"Wooyoung...." softly muttering I tried to tilt his head towards me.

"It's cold here... You'll catch cold..." I said in an extremely soft voice.

He frowned and stared at me. Eyes sparkled brightly. A hint of tear hiding behind.

My heart clenched at this view. I really don't know why.

"What are you so worried about...?" he softly whispered. His breath mixed with the smell of beer hit my nose.

I sighed. This boy...

"If you fall sick, I can not do the project work alone..." I whispered back, leaning close to him.

"Huh!" he scoffed, "You can always do and finish your working your own. You never needed anyone's help." he completed.

Rolling my eyes, I slowly got up, pulling Wooyoung's arm with me, forcing him to stand up. A groan of pain was heard. Maybe I was being too harsh with this drunk boy.

"Let's go... It's an already long way back to the dorm." I said. He just groaned in response.

With that, we started to head back. It was already very cold. Since Wooyoung had a whole can of beer, he was already warm inside. I did not have to give my jacket to him.

His one arm was on my shoulder, around my neck, whereas my arm was around his waist. He indeed could not walk that properly. I sighed again. What a problematic boy.

"San... Are you really worried about me....?" he suddenly spoke up, killing the silence between us.

"Hmm..." I hummed in response. A sigh was heard from him as a response.

30 minutes in, we were still walking.

Wooyoung slowly moved his arm away from my shoulder.

"It's... uncomfortable..." he mumbled. I just nodded. It was dark outside, only a few street lights lit the road. We had almost reach our destination. A few minutes more.

Moving my head towards him, I saw him shiver slightly. The effect of beer already wearing out...?

Without hesitating, I took off my jacket and placed it on his shoulder. Wooyoung visibly flinched away, unsure of my actions. I rolled my eyes.

"It's cold, come on wear it!" I commanded. Frowning his brows, he stared at me for a while.

"What??" we were legit standing in the middle of a road, cold night, where I am having to deal with an annoying drunk boy. Indeed.

Wooyoung shook his head at a high speed. I crooked my brows. Our eyes locked. We continued to stare at eachother, untill...

"Aaaa...chuuuu!!!" he sneezed hard. I sighed loudly and forcefully made him wear the jacket.

"S-san..." he obviously protested.

"Not. A. Word."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next part would be out soon!!

Please comment and let me know your thoughts.

Feedbacks please!!💭💬