Chapter 6

This part used to be the same and exact same part of the previous chapter... :)

This chapter is the same part of the previous one's. I just split it into another chapter. Here's nothing new :)

I just decided to split the previous chapter to form another one.

There might be a few more changes like this. I'm soo sooooo damn sorry guy😟🙏

Sorry for the inconvenience!! (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥?!' I thought while mentally slapping myself.

He approached more towards me, or rather my lips. Our breath distinctly got mixed, heart was beating like crazy. It was not until when my phone rang making me flinch hard which caused my head to bump with the him.

"Ouch!~ slowly!!~" Wooyoung whined while rubbing his head. "S-sorry..." I spoke up while picking up the call. "H-hello?" I spoke up as I was breathing heavily a few seconds ago.

"Hey San!! Where are you?! Did you forget that we have chemistry class together? I'm waiting for you outside the class room... Quickly come." Yunho spoke up from the other side of the phone.

Placing a soft slap on my forehead, "Oh! I completely forgot!! I'm coming, wait for me there..." I said. I quickly grabbed my bag and went outside the staff room leaving Wooyoung who had crossed his arms on his chest while pouting.

My mind was continuously spinning on the events that took place in the staff room. Blushing unknowingly, I spotted Yunho standing infront of the class. Waving my hand, I quickly ran to his side and went inside the class.

The rest of the class went by peacefully... without Wooyoung.

.

Cafeteria~

.

I, along with my friends, Yunho and Hongjoongh, walked inside the crowded cafeteria. "Where's Jongho and Yeosang?" I asked looking at them.

"They went to a coffee shop fir a mini date." Hongjoongh hyung replied with a smirk on his face. We laughed a bit on his such statement. Slowly the crowd started to disappear. It was not until when I noticed Wooyoung with his friends, sitting at a table with three empty spaces.

He waved at me making me gulp. I had no other choice but to go towards him. "San...why are you going towards Wooyoung's table?" Yunho questioned me making me stop at my spot.

"Umm... look around, we don't have any other table to sit...so we have to go there...." I said. "Fine. Let's go." he said walking with me. "Is it safe to go and sit with them, especially with Wooyoung as he bullies San??" Hongjoong hyung asked Yunho.

The said male, turning his face towards the other, spoke up "I'll be there, so don't worry hyung."

Reaching there, Wooyoung grabbed my wrist making me sit beside him. "Here. You don't have to buy food, I have already bought it. Only for you but also my friends bought for your friends too." he said while placing the food plate infront of me. I blinked hard at these actions.

'𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥? 𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦? 𝘉𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳....?' No! Shut up!! I mentally slapped myself.

With that Wooyoung had already started to eat his food as I followed his actions. Seonghwa had bought the food for Hongjoongh hyung who smile softly at the other's actions and Mingi had given Yunho his good who didn't make any emotion, just observed Wooyoung's actions.

Before I could take my piece of food in my mouth, another plate of food came beside me along with an extra chair. It was a boy, no one else other than Hyunsuk.

Taking away my spoon and placing the food tray that he has brought, he spoke up, "No need to eat that sh*t, I have brought something more special than it for you" looking at Wooyoung with fierce eyes.

END OF POV

Abruptly getting up from the chair, Wooyoung held San's wrist, "He'll eat the food I bought for him and not yours duffer!!" he spat with venom in his voice. Hyunsuk just scoffed.

"Huh! Duffer? You're the duffer here!! Just look at San, he wants my side rather than yours!" Hyunsuk also spat with venom in his voice.

They both closed up, indicating a huge scene was about to take place. With a loud bang on the table where thay were sitting, Yunho stood up, "ENOUGH!!" Yunho yelled loudly, making the whole cafeteria go silent.

"He's not gonna eat any of yours food!! San! Eat my food, I'll go buy another plate." Yunho said sliding his plate of food infront of San. "Huh! That's better than to fight with you. Hah!" Hyunsuk scoffed. Wooyoung was about to punch Hyunsuk but Seonghwa placed his hands on his shoulder, "Wooyoung, calm down. Don't ruin your reputation in this collage by fighting with one whom you can kill in a second. It'll ruin your reputation." Seonghwa sad with a smirk on his face, standing up.

After a minute, Yunho came back with his food and sat beside Mingi, who softly scoffed. Unfortunately, Yunho heard that, "What's so funny here?" he questioned with an irritation in his tone.

"Huh! It's funny to see how you treat your friend. He's not your son. He's already an adult, already 21+. And he can decide what to do and what not to." Mingi said scoffing.

"I'm neither treating him as my son nor I'm his mom. I'm just protecting him.--" Yunho started, "He can protect himself, his not a child, just leave him alone otherwise he won't really learn anything..." Mingi completed.

They both were speaking in whisper so San or the others couldn't really hear them. Yunho was about to speak but the bell rang. They got up from their seats and started to move towards their class.

"Hey Hongjoongh!!" Seonghwa called out Hongjoongh before he could leave the cafeteria. "Yeah?" Hongjoong replied walking towards the other.

"Are you free this afternoon?" Seonghwa asked. "Um.... afternoon?.......yeah!!" Hongjoong replied with a smile.

"So... will play basketball with me?" Seonghwa asked while scratching the back of his neck. "B-basketball...? But I'm not good at that, you see, I'm not tall enough..." the other replied, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh! That doesn't matter, I'll teach you...so you are coming to my house this afternoon right...?" Seonghwa asked looking directly into Hongjoong's eyes.

"Yeah...but I don't know your location." the other replied with a frown. Slightly scoffing at the other's statement, "Don't worry I'll pick you up in my car." he said. "Ok!! See you in the afternoon!!" Hongjoongh said loudly with a huge smile on his face while slowly backing off to go towards his next class.

Seonghwa laughed at his actions and waved his hands at him, "Yeah, bye~" he said smiling.

"Huh! Another love story is about to begin I guess..." Mingi scoffed while looking at them from the doorway of the cafeteria while waiting for Seonghwa.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Again! I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience!!

Please enjoy ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ