Chapter 50

Wooyoung was sitting on the couch in the hall, of Seonghwa's house.

Wooyoung was waiting for the older one to return. Seonghwa was fine for more than an hour.

'Where's he...? Just told me he would return just after his book....' Wooyoung thought as he pouted and placed his chin on his knees and hugged his both legs.

He literally looked like a puppy, left alone inside the house, without the owner.

Wooyoung's thoughts suddenly drifted from Seonghwa to San. He frowned.

He started to wonder; 'What San might be doing right now...?' 'Is he thinking where I might be right now...?' 'Or...is he trying complete that stupid project by himself?-'

Wooyoung immediately shook his head vigorously.

"Why the heck am I thinking about that devil?!" he scolded himself, getting off the couch.

He started to walk towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge, he tried to search for something to snack on.

"Urgh nothing here..." he groaned in annoyance.

Moving towards the top counter, he opened a few doors. He indeed find something to snack on. He sighed in satisfaction.

Eating his snacks, his thoughts subconsciously drifted towards San. He again shook his head at a high velocity.

He tried to enjoy his time and his snacks, he tried to smile.

Munching on the food, his smile dropped, thoughts again drifting to San. He stopped his actions and sat idly, thoughts' just revolving around San.

Somehow, his thoughts drifted towards Yunho. He felt grief inside him building.

His mind again replayed the scene about him getting beaten by San the day before. The pain inside him started to build again.

He lost his appetite now. Slowly closing the packet, he set that aside.

Hugging his legs, he placed his chin on the knees.

"I'm not a good person..." he said quietly to himself. "I don't deserve to be loved...just like my parents told me...." now he started to sob quietly.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He just stared in front of him, without blinking, completely emotionless.

"Do I even deserve to live....?"

He tightened his grip on his hands, hugging the legs more tightly.

"Will anyone ever forgive me after knowing what I did to Yunho...?"

"Will San ever talk to me...?"

He was now a crying mess. He nudged his head between his knees and continued, not letting his emotions vent up.

Opposite to San...

Who's not been able to share his emotions with anyone right now, only letting it store inside him...
.

~Time skip~

Seonghwa returned after what felt like three hours.

Wooyoung had already felt asleep on the couch.

Seeing this, Seonghwa softly smiled. Walking close to the sleeping figure of Wooyoung. He noticed tear stains.

He sighed.

He slowly shoon his head in a 'no'.

"Seems like someone returned to his old habits..." Seonghwa said as he slowly out a thin blanket on Wooyoung's sleeping figure.