Chapter 26

Please vote!!!
.
.
.
.

San POV:

"Sit and start, I'll just go and change within a minute." with that I quickly went inside the room, shut the door and leaned on it.

Taking a few deep breaths, I wonder what the actual fuck happened a few minutes ago.

Letting out a long breath,:

Wooyoung, what the heck are you doing to me?! Why are you making me feel in this way... Things I do not wanna feel towards you, but somehow, you manage to trigger those feelings which I didn't know existed... I thought.

I sighed deeply for the last time before I changed into clean clothes.

"Already started to catch feelings, uh?" San asked suddenly from the mirror in our room.

"What do you mean?!" I asked while keeping a straight face.

"You know exactly what I mean. It's alright if you don't want to talk about it..." I sighed hearing this.

Click.

I went outside to see Wooyoung already started to eat as I told. His cheeks were stuffed with food. Looked immensely cute. Really wanted to squeeze those cute cheeks of his. Control...

He noticed me. And obviously, chocked on his food that was inside his mouth. I quickly ran towards him and handed him the glass of water. I crouched infront of him on one of my knees.

*Cough* *cough*

Slowly patted his back to calm him down. He gulped down the water, taking deep breaths.

"Slowly.... Slowly..." I continued. Gulping down his food, he looked at me for a split of second...our eyes meet.

It was now as if time froze. I had never looked at him so closely. His eyes, hazelnut; his lips, cherry red and soft; soft and flawless skin; perfect eye brows. I was utterly mesmerized.

Those soft lips of him screamed 'kiss me'. I gulped staring at it. My eyes were locked on it, couldn't move. I didn't look at Wooyoung in his eyes as I was busy staring at his beautiful and juicy lips. Gulped hard...

It was as if now my body was not in my control. My body automatically started to lean close, close to his lips. I heard a small gasp but eventually ignored it. We were now extremely close, our breaths mixed, forming a thick invisible cloud. Slowly tilted my head as I went to move closer to his lips.

Just one more centimetre...---

*Cough!*

Wooyoung leaned away, back into his chair and continued to eat as if nothing happened. I pressed my lips into a fine line due to the tension between us that just went away.

*Cough...*

"Drink more water..." I softly muttered as I stood up. Disappointed. Siting in my chair, I started to eat too.

'Disappointed...?' I was confused at my own thoughts. It was indeed a mess.

During the whole time, neither of us spoke or uttered a single word. The tension was heavy.

.

"U-um... You go to sleep I need to finish some work..." Wooyoung spoke up after washing his hands and drying it with a towel.

I released a breath in response. Going inside the room and shutting the door, didn't lock though, I layed down on the bed and wonder about the whole thing that took place.