Chapter 51

If there's any grammatical mistake please let me know :)

_____ENJOY!!_____

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was almost midnight. Wooyoung was still awake. He couldn't go to sleep because his thoughts kept circling around San.

The door of the room where he was lying down, opened with a soft creaking sound.

"Still awake?" it was obviously Seonghwa.

"S-sorry... Just couldn't sleep right away..." he replied, clearing his throat.

"Let me guess, cause of San?" Seonghwa asked in a confident tone.

Wooyoung sighed audibly. "Yes."

"Hmmmm...." Seonghwa hummed softly and sat beside him while pulling the blanket up Wooyoung's body, covering it fully.

"Mind sharing...?" Seonghwa asked as he made himself comfortable in the bed.

Wooyoung again sighed deeply and sat up too and croosed his legs.

"Nothing too much, just... thinking if he's worrying about me or...not." he hung his head low in disappointment, giving occasional paused between his sentence.

"Hey..." Seonghwa said softly, catching the other's attention, "Don't think too much...just relax... We'll see tomorrow, okay?" Seonghwa completed with a soft smile.

"Thank you, Hwa. You really are my brother..." Wooyoung said with a soft and wide smile.

"And same to you!!" Seonghwa cracked a small laugh.

Seonghwa got off the bed and Wooyoung too lyed down on the bed as Seonghwa again covered the other with blanket.

*BUUUZZZZZZZ!!!*

Suddenly Wooyoung's phone started to ring. Reaching out to his phone, Wooyoung saw it was no one else but San.

Wooyoung gulped audibly.

"San, isn't it?" Seonghwa said, now standing by the door, about to exit the room.

Wooyoung just nodded.
Seonghwa hummed in response.

"Go on. Speak to him, I'm sure he's worried as hell." Seonghwa scoffed at the end and smile.

"But, what if-"

"Wooyoung! Trust yourself! Speak to him..." Seonghwa said in a rather annoyed tone.

"Fin..e.." with that Wooyoung picked up the phone to receive it. Seonghwa exited the room, giving the other a bit of privacy.

Mentally preparing himself for a moment, he clicked on the green button and placed it on his ear.

"Hel-"

And what he heard after that, left him stunned...

- "I..miss you... Wooyoung...." San lowly cried out.

Wooyoung dropped the hand to his side that was holding his phone to his ear.

''I...miss you... Wooyoung...''

Those words repeated continuously in his ears as he kept on breathing heavily.

'Is this the reality or.... Am I just dreaming?!!' Wooyoung thought as he again checked his phone.

"This-...is fucking real!!" he cursed in a low tone and clasped his palm on his mouth to muffle his screams.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>