Chapter 3

Next day~

SAN POV

"Urgh! My lips! It still hurts!" I said to myself getting up from the bed. It was still sore and hurts. I looked towards the clock which hanged on the wall. "Urgh! I don't want to go to college today..." I said to myself. I only had only 15 mins to get ready. Finally I decided to go. I got down my bed and walked inside bathroom and took a quick shower and got ready.

I again wore my mask to hide my sore red lips

*buzzzzzzzz* *buzzzzzzz* *buzzzzz*

I picked up my phone. "Hey San?! Good morning!" Yunho greeted from the other side of the phone.

"H-hi, g-good mor-morning...." I tried to pronounce each and every word clearly as my lips hurted like hell.

"Are you okay?... Can you come to collage today..? Or shall we help you by giving today's notes...?-" Yunho stated but I quickly rejected, "N-no , I'm fine... I'm coming today, don't worry..." I said. I also had to give Wooyoung's homework to him, and if I don't go today, God knows what would happen....

"Okay, as you say, but please pay attention to your health also..." he said, "Yeah! I'm absolutely f-fine..." I replied. We both told eachother goodbye before ending the call.

I locked my dorm room and went towards the main collage building. "Urgh... my stomach..." I hissed a bit. I hadn't forgot the punches and kicks on my stomach given the Wooyoung. I slowly held my stomach, in such a manner that no one would suspect that I'm injured or in pain. I slowly started find Wooyoung or any of his friends so that I could give him his 'work'.

"Where's that asshole...?" I murmured to myself. "That was a nice one though" I suddenly heard Mingi's deep voice, laughing along the corridors. I quickly went towards him.

"H-hey Mingi...he-hey...!" I tried to call out him, my lips still hurting a lot. "Oh! Hey San~" Mingi said in a teasing manner. Wooyoung and his friends are all same! I really hate them! But since I don't want to see Wooyoung so I have to hand his homework to Mingi...

"H-hey, can you please hand this to Wooyoung...? This is his homework..." I tried to sound confident. "Hmm!" he sighed. "Homework? Wooyoung's? Ok!" He replied and went away. I sighed in relief thinking that I don't have to face him. I went towards my locker and quickly exchanged my books and went towards my first class.

After entering the class, avoiding all the eye on me, I quickly went towards my seat. I could feel someone's intense stare at me from behind.

I slowly turned my face around to meet Wooyoung's piercing eyes at me. Blood rush towards my cheeks and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. I quickly turned my head around. After a minute, I again felt my seat being shaken and I knew who was it. So I just simply ignored him.

On my no reaction, I felt a few paper balls hit the back of my head, I still didn't pay any attention. Throughout the whole class, I felt paper balls, paper aeroplanes, pen's caps and many more things were thrown at me. I didn't pay a slight attention or did move. I could feel Wooyoung growling from behind. My heart was beating like crazy at such actions.