Chapter 2

San entered his next class. As expected, Wooyoung bunked rest of his classes as he forgot to do his homework, or rather, San forgot to do his homework. The rest of the day went by without Wooyoung, peacefully for San.

His collage ws a bit far away from his house. His parents weren't so rich to afford a small transport for him to go to collay, so he always walk to his college.

.

San went to home in the evening.
"I'm home!" he screamed to let know others he's home. "Good evening Sannie~" his mom greeted him. "How's your day?" his mom asked him, "yeah...fine." San said, trying not to make eye contact. "I'm going to  my room." San said and quickly headed towards his room.
.
"Dinner is ready Sannie! Come down." his mom called him to come to have dinner. San slowly came down towards their dinner table. "San, we have something to tell you very important..." his dad started, breaking the silence. "Umm...yeah...what is it...?" San said a bit worried. "Listen, actually we are running out of money lately. So, we are renting this house, you have to stay in a dorm room. We're sorry San." his dad said, emotionlessly. "Wha--" San started, "please Sannie, try to understand. We are not able to bare this anymore..." his mother interrupted. "Fine..." replied San, head hung down, tears threating to fall. He quickly went to his room.

"Why?! Why can't I get a little happiness?!" he cried laying on his bed. He took out his phone and called Yunho. "Hey San! What's up!" the other cheered through the call. "Yun-yunho... I'm starting to live in a dorm room. My parents are having trouble making money, they have decided to put me in dormitory...." San completed in a little sob at the end.

"San... Don't be sad! I'm very happy that your are starting to live in dorm. I can meet you whenever! It's a great news!!" Yunho tried to cheer the upset boy. San smile a bit listening to the other through the phone. "But... Wooyoung would attack me anytime as well..." San said, a bit upset. "No! I'll be there, don't worry. No one will attack you!" Yunho said, confidentiality. "I hope so..." San replied. The both bidded a small goodbye before ending the call.
San started to pack up his bags.
.
Next day~

San had to move in his new dormitory room. Yunho had came to help him.

"Hi San!" the taller greeted. "Hi... Good morning..." San replied, hanging his head down. "San, don't be upset. I'm also staying there. And if you are thinking about Wooyoung, then don't. I'm always there for you." Yunho said, putting his hand on the shorter's shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Thanks Yunho..." San thanked him. "Let go now!" Yunho said with a bright smile.

.

They reached the dorms. San opened his room's door with the keys given by Yunho. They took about one hour to arrange everything in place. There was another bed beside San's, between the two beds there was a small nightstand with a lamp and three drawers.

"There is another bed, is someone else is gonna stay with me?" San asked Yunho frowning. "Umm... I don't really have any idea. Maybe yes....?" the said. "W-who?" San asked with his shaky scared voice. "Don't worry!! It isn't going to be Wooyoung! Don't think too much!" the taller male said. "And if it's Wooyoung! Then?!" San asked pouting towards the other, "then...I'll let him do anything with you.!" Yunho said in a teasing voice. "What...? I thought...you would protect me from that bastard... and you...?" San said surprised and upset.

"Just kidding!!" Yunho said shaking San's shoulder violently. "Ok ok I got you! Now please stop shaking my shoulder or else it's gonna break!" San said, a bit happy now. "Get ready. I'll see in an hour inside school." Yunho bidded San a small goodbye before leaving his room. "Urgh!....let my bad day start..."

.

In the college~

SAN POV

I was walked towards my locker. I opened it and kept a few books and exchanged some. After closing my locker, I was about to go to my class when suddenly someone turned around my forcefully and pinned me against the locker.