Chapter 53

San(second personality) POV:

I walked towards the dorm building and my mind and thoughts only revolved around Wooyoung and only Wooyoung.

'This is becoming dangerous....' I thought.

My heart started to race, the more I started to get near my dorm room, my heart was racing with the greatest velocity I have ever experienced.

I stood infront of the door to my dorm room and saw the light coming from inside. The darkness in me suddenly became alive.

"Wooyoung....you're already in there...." I whispered to myself.

Unintentionally, a devilish smirk spread across my facade. And with a swift movement of my wrist, I swung opened the door.

There...

I saw Wooyoung sitting on the couch. Legs wide open and watching his phone with one arm resting on his thigh.

He looked really hot and attractive. Maybe a bit too attractive.

I could feel my eyes getting dark with the time passing by.

'Shit Jung Wooyoung...!' I cursed mentally.

Now that we are alone here, no one to distract or disturb, San's also gone far away for now. Just me...and my Wooyoung...

A sly smile creeped into my facade.

I closed the door behind. Wooyoung immediately looked at me.

'Damn! It's as if he's double the handsome now...!' I licked my lips as I thought this.

"You're back!" he exclaimed as he got up and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Y-yeah..." I said, afraid that my actions might now follow my brain and moved backwards a bit.

Seeing this, Wooyoung continued to march towards me. His face shining with nothing but confidence.

My back hit the wall, my hands started to tremble. Shit I was about to lose my self restraints.

Wooyoung still continued and stopped right infront of me, slightly brushing his chest against mine.

'Wooyoung, don't do this...we both are gonna regret this...' I mentally said to myself and gritted my teeth.

He sighed and just kept staring at me, not blinking. I did the same thing but was a bit concerned, what if Wooyoung noticed my dark eyes...

"Let's..." he slowly leaned towards me. My breath got stuck in my throat. I started at his lips.

Shit! He's too close for my liking. My mind went blank as I felt his hit breath on my chin and bottom lip.

'Don't do this Wooyoung....th-' I was thinking when Wooyoung cut me off.

"Continue our college project, shall we?" with that he immediately moved away with a sly smile on his face.

I was 'this' close to breaking all my self control. I sighed.

"So close..." whispered to myself.

Wooyoung entered the bedroom and turned towards me.

"Get fresh and come, we have a lot of things to do~!" with that he plopped on the bed and started to arrange all the papers.

"Yeah...!" with that I got inside the bathroom after keeping my bag on the couch.

Getting inside the bathroom, I sighed and thought about this whole situation. I'm no good in studies.

But if I give up the control, San wouldn't let me get back. Now that I got Wooyoung with me, I really don't wanna give up so easily.

I turned on the shower and stepped inside. I let my body relax into the steam of mild hot water.

What am I actually supposed to do now...? I'm doing nothing wrong, right...? About all these Wooyoung situations...?

My head started to hurt slightly.

I know exactly why...

"Hey! What the actual fuck is going on San?!" I slowly turned towards the mirror on my left.

"Nothing much, Wooyoung's waiting for me. In our bedroom..." I replied while rolling my eyes.

"San! Enough of this! Thanks for the help but now give me the control back..."

I scoffed. Is it that easy now...?! How funny!

"Sorry, but I really wanna spend time with Wooyoung now. After all, we both are the same person, just different personalities."
with that I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist.

Just when I was about to step out of the bathroom, San yelled.

"San!! WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!"

Now, I was angry.

"What's wrong with me?! ME?!" I yelled, not too loud.

"I think you're forgetting that you're the one who's wrong!" I said as I pointed my finger at him.

"I also have a life! I also wanna enjoy my life!" the rage continued to build up. "I don't want to live under your shadow! Under your command!"

"San please try to understand, that's not possible... You're my second personality, the personality I created to protect me..." San said, voice on the verge of breaking.

But that didn't convince me. I scoffed and immediately got out of the bathroom.

"Fuck you...!" I whispered.

As I entered the bedroom, Wooyoung quickly stood up upon seeing my half naked attire.

"Hey! Sit please..." I said in a low voice.

He audibly gulped. I could feel the tension in him building.

I sat down in my bedroom. He frowned.

"S-San...your clothes..." he uttered, voice shaking.

I smirked widely.

"Well, I don't see how it's important in this project." I said confidentially.

He gulped again.

"Ye-yeah, no I m-mean... Yeah, cool." with he too sat infront of me, on his bed.

He was indeed nervous, good. All the time, he just kept speaking nonsense about the project and I just kept nodding and...eyeing him.

He noticed this, but didn't complain.

I had to admit, me sitting there in front of him, half naked, made him uncomfortable, yet satisfied. He sometimes glanced at my body and abs. I won't complain about that. It was all his.

And all of Wooyoung's, were mine too.

No doubt about that!!

My dear Wooyoung, start counting your days. Soon you will be mine.

And these are my words, mark it!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A short chapter, I guess.

Hope you all enjoyed it!!

Super excited to post the next one!
Stay tuned!

Love you all!!~~~