Chapter 23

*RINGGGGGG* *RINGGGGG*

Wooyoung crooked his brows in annoyance as he searched for his phone to turn that damn alarm off.

"Son...of a...bitch..." he cursed as he finally shut that alarm off.

*Hmmm....* sighed deeply.

Wooyoung POV:

What time is it.... I thought as I turned the screen of my phone on.

*Gasp*

Shit! Shit! College starts in 10 minutes and I'm not yet ready.

Fuck....

Quickly getting up the ran towards the bathroom and got a quick shower. Changing into clean clothes I went out and faced the mirror. Only to notice... those bruises from last night that San gave me...

Fuck!! Need to change again into full sleeves... This took another 5 minutes of mine and I'm officially late for college now. Great!!

I quickly, almost ran towards the kitchen to make my breakfast but... It was already made, with a sticky note on it.

"Good morning sleepy head~~ Hope you did not forget last night..."

I sighed in frustration. Crumbling that small note into a tiny ball, I sighed. I was actually no match of him. But... This doesn't keeps me away from trying? Does it?

Oh yeah~ I smirked in satisfaction. I don't care if I can bully San or not. But I can bully his friends to annoy him...

I smiled at my own brilliant ideas. Indeed it is one.

"Shit!! I'm late...!" I gasped as I quickly started to eat my food.

*BUZZZZZZZ* *BUZZZZZ--*

It was Seonghwa.

"HeLlO...?" my mouth was full of food.

"Where the actual fuck are you?!" he practically yelled from the otherside of the phone. Eventually resulting in me to pull the phone away from my ear. My brows crooked.

"H-hey... I'm sOrrY... I'm eating...*gulp* my food. Will be there in 10 minutes..." I replied.

"The first class is about to start. Gosh Woo you are so lazy!!" he yelled for the last time and hung up the call.

Gosh...shit!

After 5 minutes, my food was finally over and I practically ran towards the college building. Fuck...
.
.
.
END OF POV

.
.
.
.

[ Scene shifts: At Mingi's house. 1 hour ago...]

Yunho slowly opened his eyes. The bright sunlight hitting his eyes. Squeaking at the bright light he turned around to avoid it, but instead he was meet with a pair of eyes that was now staring at him, through his soul.

"Good morning..." Mingi greeted. They were still at the same position. Mingi's legs hugging the other, hand wrapped around the other's waist.

Yunho just stared at Mingi for a while in surprise but eventually smiled.

"Hmm... Morning..." he smiled while sighing a little.

"We are gonna be late..." Mingi said while slightly scoffing.

*Gasp!* Yunho quickly stood up on the bed as soon as the other let go his legs. "Shit..." he cursed.

"It's alright. Breakfast's already ready. Just need to change. You can have my clothes and return them afterwards..." Mingi shrugged as he too got off the bed. Opening the closer, he threw a nice navy coloured tee shirt at the other while shrugging.