Chapter 4

I was trapped between his hands... Lights were dimmed low. Only a lamp beside the sofa was on. The light orange light enlightened the room a bit. Wooyoung could see my face a bit but infront of me, stood a black figure... I couldn't even see his eyes. Our faces were dangerously close, breadths were already mixed up. Even though it was winter, I was sweating like hell...

"Tell me... Why ain't you blushing now?" he asked in a serious, dominant tone. "Scared?~" he said chuckling. I started to shiver at that statement.
"W-wooyoung..?" I asked while shuttering in fear...
- "Yes~ darling~" -

I gathered some strength and tried to push him as he didn't use any of his strength to hold me.

"Wh-what are yo-you d-doing here?! A-and get a-away from m-e!!" pushing him, he fell on the ground with a loud thud. I could tell from his actions that he didn't expect me to do this.

"Ouch!!~" he cried while rubbing his butt.
I didn't waste a fraction of second to turn on the lights.
I saw him on the ground, holding his butt. "What the heck are you doing here?!" I yelled at him, but suprised and scared.

"Urgh!! I'm your new roommate... Sh*t! Why did you push me so hard?!" he said in a nagging tone. My eyes widened at the words 'new roommate' ... It means that... that the extra bed was.... was Wooyoung's?! My new roommate?! NOOO!!
My eyes started to search Wooyoung's stuffs he would bring if he was really my roommate...

I found a few...., his college back on the sofa. I didn't found any other stuff. I quickly went inside my room.
There....

I saw his stuff, on the extra bed beside the night stand...

"What are you doing?! Help me to get up! Urgh!" he loudly said to which I instantly flinched. "Y-yes!.." I quickly went towards him. I offered one of my hands to him to get up. After he got up, I instantly asked; "Are y-you really m-my roommate..?!" tried to be confident. "So do you think I'm joking here?!" he said angrily.

"For how many days?" I cautiously asked him. "Until we... graduate~" he leaned towards my ears and whispered into my ears, which caused my nape hair to stand.

"Wh-what?! D-don't joke!" I softly yelled at him. "I'm not joking Sannie. I'm really going to stay here as your as roommate until we graduate." he said in a cool and tension free tone, moving away from me. "I have already organised my stuffs, you don't need to worry." he said while ruffling through his hairs.

'To be honest, he's really handsome...-- hey! stop! Don't think such things!...' I tried to avoid such thinkings....
"O-k, I'm going to my bed. I'm a bit tired today, see you during dinner.....maybe..." I said while going into the bedroom.

"What? You're going to your room? I thought you want to talk to me,.... especially we are this alone... Only you.... and me...." he said while approaching me slowly. I immediately started to back off.

"S-shut up! I don't want to talk to you!" I slightly yelled at him, trying to avoid eye contact as I was blushing like crazy. With that, I quickly went inside my room and locked the door. I could hear Wooyoung's laugh.

.

Time skip~
.

I had gone to Yunho's room to dinner as I didn't know how to cook.

"Hi!" he greeted has hi opened his door for me to enter. His dorm was well cleaned. Perhaps, he liked to stay clean and neat.
We laughed a little while talking about a funny movie. I was thinking how to say him that my new roommate was Wooyoung....

"H-hey Yunho, I have something very important to tell you..." I started hoping to say everything clearly with confidence. "Yeah! Tell me what's it!" he said. "Umm.... actually....I have a new roommate..." I started.