Chapter 15

[Please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏🙏 I worked really hard to write it... ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ]

<>><><><><><><><>><><><>

8:30 am~

San was walking towards the main building, when he heard someone call his name.

"Hey!! San!! Wait up!" it was Yunho. "Hey, what's up? I text you last night, you didn't reply... Everything alright??" Yunho asked with concern in his eyes.

"Umm, yeah yeah, everythings alright. Actually last night I was very tired, so, yeah I slept early." San completed. "Awh, I see, well then let's go-" Yunho started, "Wooaahhhh, hey, your... Um the outfit... It's new... I mean the type...." Yunho said while pointing towards San's outfit.

San gulped a bit

San gulped a bit. This type of outfit was not of San's type, this new one was more of attractive and intimating. It attracted so many people's eyes towards him which he noticed right now. Yunho didn't know about San so he had to proceed nice and slow with it. Otherwise he could loose his mind. He had everything planed but was a bit overthinker.

'I have to proceed nicely. First I think I should tell him that I'm visiting a psychiatrist for my nervousness... I hope this might work...' San thought.

"Oh, yeah. So actually, i have something to share with you, Yunho." San said in a clear confident and deep voice. Yunho's eyes widened at that tone. "Y-yeah, say, what i-is it..." he replied in a timid kind of voice. "Not here, let's go inside, to a private place." San completed. "S-sure..." the other responded.

"So... What's the matter San?" Yunho asked immediately.

"So, I'm recently visiting a psychiatrist. You already know about my family and all. So I thought it would be best if I went to a psychiatrist instead. So, it's been a month, i wanted to tell earlier but, just forget you know..." San said with a confident tone.

Yunho was taken aback by the new attitude. He really like this type of San to be honest.

"Woooahh, I'm really very happy for you, San. I really appreciate you going to a psychiatrist. Hope you feel better. If you need anymore assistance, feel free to ask- why the heck am I telling you this, you already know!" he cracked a laugh.

'Thank god he didn't notice anything. I'm happy that San has been able to make real friends.'

"Yepppp! So let's go out class!" Yunho pulled San by his arm.

'Oh god, do I have bare with him the whole day..?' "Urg..." San grunted.

---------------------------------------------

"Hey!! Wait up Wooyoung!! Woo!!" Seonghwa call Woo who day dreaming and walking.

"Oh.. hey Hwa, all okay?" Woo asked emotionlessly. "First you tell me. Your mind seem to be off somewhere else. What up? Is everything ok between you and San?" Wooyoung shoot his eyes at Seonghwa's. Slightly shocked as he was speechless.