Chapter 33

On 10th of August, last week, one student, from India's top 20 colleges, did suicide...

He was a student of the prestigious college, Jadavpur University...

He suicided because of ragging... (You guys can even see this on Twitter, search by #JadavpurUniversity.)

I was soooo devastated!! It was so damn heartbreaking.

He was physically and sexually assaulted. It has been only just a week he shifted to their official hostel to stay. He was always bullied and became a victim of ragging.

He always tried to contact his mom, but the seniors tooks away his phone. He tried to come live on Facebook, but they deleted his account...

The night he jumped from the balcony of the hostel, he contacted his mother for the last time. Asker her to take him away from there, to his home. She told she would immediately come the next day. But the ragging forced him, he jumped out of fear for his dear life...

His body was found infront of the hostel building at 11:40 pm. Naked , with several injuries..... Lying in a pool of his own blood...

Investigation is still going on...

Please, stay safe. Everyone...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ENJOYYYY~~~~

Since morning, San was constantly arguing with San to let him have control. After San completed his breakfast, he quickly went inside the bathroom to freshen up and to complete the argument with his not-so-compatible- personality.

"What the actual fuck do you want?!" San whisper yelled at his reflection.

"You know what." San replied as calmly as ever.

"Why?!"

"You need to maintain this aura." San said while gesturing his hands at himself. San knew pretty well what the other meant.

"But you'll keep picking up unnecessary fights! I can't trust you!!" San continued with his same tone.

San rolled his eyes.

"I won't, trust me for the last time."

San sighed.

Turning on the shower, he washed his body as he kept thinking about the other's comment. He really did not trust the other when it came to fighting.

After 10 minutes, he dried his body with a towel and eventually wrapped it around his waist. He stared at his body.

He indeed became a bit strong. Infact his body reflected it. His cheeks were more sculpted than ever, in an attractive way. His biceps were more muscular, if he bent his elbow, his bicep muscles were very eye catchy. His arms and upper palm looked veiny than before. He like this way of look.

Before his personality forced him to practice everyday, he never had time for himself to practice like this to look so much more attractive.

"I guess I owe a thanks...." San muttered, making the other snap out of his thoughts.