Chapter 49

I'm sooooo sorryyyyyyyy!!

I am really veryyyy busy these days!

My days are packed up with exams and exams!

Updates are gonna be late... Maybe another two weeks... I'm sorry!

Anyways, I got a question for all of you...

Is this story getting a bit too stretchy and boring...? Be honest... :)

[English is not my first language, please forgive me for grammartical errors and let me know if there's any...!]

ENJOY!!!~~~~

.
.
.
.
.
.

San's heart was beating fast.

He was speechless.

He was awed.

His head was spinning, he was feeling dizzy.

His heart shattered into millions of pieces.

"....and his parents...hate him from the core of their heart." Seonghwa completed as he showed an apologetic smile to the other.

San just stared at the older in utter shock.

Seonghwa, seeing this, took a deep breath and sighed. "San, again I'm saying this, I'm not trying to make Wooyoung a woobie character in your life- or in any of our lives..."

"Hyung, please. I'm not blaming you for anything...!" San said in a concerned tone, making sure the other understood him.

Seonghwa nodded and smiled a little. San had obviously not lost his appetite. He just stared at the food on the table in front of him.

"B-but..." San asked, "Then why the heck did they adopt him?!" San said in a medium angered voice.

"Well, as far as I know, they did not want to adopt in the first place. But since they weren't able to have a child for... Well 12 years of their marriage I guess, they decided to adopt. But..." Seonghwa paused.

"But, what hyung...?" San was anxious at this point.

"Right after they adopted him, the very next year they became pregnant....!" Seonghwa sighed.

It too hurt him to narrate such a horrible past. San was now under a great pressure of guilt. He felt very bad and extremely sorry for the other.

"...since they cannot just abandon Wooyoung, they just... Kept him..." Seonghwa shrugged.

"Wooyoung was never their child, they never treated him as one. All the luxury and happiness got his foster young brother..." Seonghwa said in a monotone.

"Whenever Wooyoung used to go to them for anything he wanted, he was denied. But the same doesn't obviously go for his brother...." Seonghwa scoffed bitterly.

San pressed his lips into a fine line as he kept hearing those horrible things Wooyoung had to go through his childhood.

Somewhere, somehow it reminded San of his past...his traumatic childhood. He could somehow relate to him, relate to the bad things which happened to a young Wooyoung.

"I and Wooyoung had first met back in our school days..." Seonghwa continued.

"I still remember that day... He was really a very respectful boy yet a reckless one..." San almost gasped at this statement.