A/N- PLEASE READ

Idk what the fuck I'm doing but I decided cause I have a lot like a lot of fantasies let's do a book.
I mean normal book not one shots book so I came out with this.

A girl Y/f/n (your full name) is a funny girl "very" ladylike yeah mhmmmm just like me ya know. She have some secrets or not? Well hell yes she have. She is something like a young witch. Born a witch in a something like a "coven". They're something like a royalty of witches. But there is a catch every first day of a full moon  in every month on midnight they loose powers so they can give them to one and only

BLAIR WITCH
(Dun dun duuuuun)

Blair witch is something like a god. Blair witch was born a witch with magical powers
(they look like Wanda's just purple cause that's a badass colour)
They never knew who Blair witch was cause last time they saw her was never. She is a legend they believe in.

Blair Witch is suppose to be the most powerful of them all.

And there comes Y/N aka you my love. So y/n is smart kind and lovely girl with sarcasm(if you're not that don't worry me neither love except for that sarcasm ). She dates who else then Bucky Mf Barnes. They met in school and always shared this kind of connection which grew into relationship.

You are an agent of SSR later and Bucky is Sarge later y'all work together cause y'all are adorable. I don't wike too much drama but little bit of it is fine with me.

So yeah that's pretty much it to the story there will be like lot of parts cause I kinda want to go by events of few movies. Just one thing we gonna be with HYDRA cause that's "SO MUCH FUN" so yeah little trauma besties.

I love you and I hope I actually finish writing this.

Tell me if you want me to really like publish it. Thanks love you all