Chapter 11

Bucky's POV

I was playing with Y/n's hair while she took a nap on my shoulder. I know she was exhausted because I woke her up during night. We were still in a train some people around us were playing cards others were sleeping or reading books or just chatting between each other.

Even if we were going to war atmosphere was very chill.

Y/n stir in her sleep and I looked down at her. She was having a nightmare.

"Y/n wake up love." I said to her.

I slightly shook with her and she woke up. She was trying to calm her breathing. I saw something was very wrong. She quickly stood up and went to hall where she was alone.

I went after her and quickly made my way into the hall. I closed door behind me.

"Bucky you don't want to see this." she said to me as I was coming closer to her.

"I'm always there for you." I said to her as I came face to face with her.

I saw Y/n how she was struggling keeping her powers in. Her eyes were shining purple and around her hands was dancing a purple wisp.

"That nightmare triggered something in me and I can't keep it inside." she said to me her voice was shaky.

"Hey hey it's okay just calm down with me come on. Take a deep breath in and out." I started to breathe slowly so she was copying my actions.

"It's okay I'm here shhhh." I said to her as I hugged her.

She started to cry into my chest.

"It was the same nightmare you had and you know when I have nightmares they aren't just nightmares. I'm scared." she said between sobs.

"Hey it's okay don't worry about it. I'm here you're here we are okay." I said to her while I was running my hands through her hair.

She took a deep breath.

We heard the train stop.

"I guess it's time." she said to me as she looked up at me.

"I guess it is." I said back.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Okay let's go." she said as she pulled away.

We took our bags and make our way out of a train.

Y/n's POV

We finally arrived to camp it was a long ride but we managed.

They told me in what tent I will 'live'. Soldiers were placed into big tents. In every one of them were many people.

There was a wing with seven nurses and one doctor.

Which I thought was a bullshit cause there should be more doctors.

Colonel had his own tent and I had my own tent too.

They were slightly bigger with one bed, some kind of shitty carpet, little closet, mirror and some first aid kits.

It wasn't big nor comfy but I slept in worse on missions. Like on one in Moscow.

Flashback
It was one of the longest missions I ever had.

I was suppose to go to the Russian camps for some informations. They were hiding deep in a woods.

I sneaked in one of Russian generals tents.

I was suppose to grab some files and take them back.

I was there undercover for two weeks now. I missed home really.