Chapter 7

Bucky's POV

"Come on let's go dancing, Vendy is waiting on us." I said to Y/n.

"Are you sure we can keep Steve there. You know I'm scared he will do something really stupid and get himself killed." Y/n said to me with a frown.

"Steve knows what he is doing. Maybe." I mumbled the last part to myself so she couldn't hear.

"You don't seem so sure with that maybe on the end." She said with a stern tone and narrowed eyes.

"How the hell did you heard that?" I asked her.

"I'm witch you silly bitch." Y/n chuckled.

"Ohhh right and don't call me a bitch." I said acting offended.

"Awh come on you know you love it." she said with smug smirk.

Ahhhhh love just wait. You gonna regret saying that when we arrive at our apartment. You're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow to train station with me. She is gonna be Agent Wobbly legs. 

Did I just refer to my apartment as our apartment? Well she practically lives there so yeah. 

It's OUR apartment. Sharing is caring and I care for her very fucking much and tomorrow we are going to war. 

FUCK...

"Awww so now it's our apartment and also I can't wait for tonight." Y/n teases next to me and wink at me.

How the fu-?

"Do you have dementia?" she asks. 

I stop and think for a second. Why she thinks I have dementia? How she knows what I was thinking?

She is looking at me like I'm some kind of idiot. 

Wait...

"Ahaaaaaaaaaaa..." I said when my brain decided to work again. 

"Indeed ahaaaaaa." she laugh. 

"How long have you been reading my mind?"I ask her.

"Since you didn't answer my question." she simply replies. 

"Oh I'm sorry what were you asking?" I asked feeling slightly guilty because I didn't listen to her.

"I was asking where are we going dancing. So where are we going dancing?" she asked me slowly like I was some kind of idiot who can't understand a simple question. 

I knew she did it just to make fun of me cause I do the same to her all the time if she space out.

"We are going dancing to Mavie's cause I know you love it there." I said slowly same way as she did. 

She playfully glared at me and mouthed me 'I hate you' 

'Feeling is mutual' I mouthed back and smirk at her. 

I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to my body. 

She stopped glaring at me and I leaned down to kiss her forehead. I know that on a field we not gonna have that much time to have moments like this. 

She wrapped her arms around me and brought me closer to her. 

In that moment it was just us. 

In a streets of Brooklyn.

Just us sharing our little moment before we go risk our lives for our country. 

"I love you." she mumbled into my chest as she sigh. 

"I love you too my angle." I said into her hair while I kissed it multiple times. 

After a while we pulled away and she laced her fingers with me. I smiled down at her and kissed her cheek as she blushed. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Y/n's POV

We walked to the pub named Mavie's it's my favourite club. Not too many peoples come here. There is a always a good music. 

We sat down at a barstool and my friend Alissa came to us. Her father owns the pub. He named it after his mother that he loved very much but sadly she passed. 

This pub held so many memories.

Like...

Flashback

Me, Steve and Bucky are sitting at a barstools. 

Bucky has his hand on my tight protectively drawing small circles. Today we drink on the house because Alissa's father is in our coven but no one knows that except for me and Alissa. 

I drink wine, Bucky drink whiskey and Steve. 

Well Steve was challenged. 

By who else then me and Bucky. He doesn't drink and if me or Bucky gets a little bit drunk or tipsy he then scold us like we are his children then misbehaved. 

"Stevie" he turns to me " me and Bucky have a challenge for you cause we knew you love challenges." I said to him and he rolls his eyes. 

Bucky hit back of his head lightly. 

"Stop rolling your eyes at people." Bucky scold Steve.

Steve is about to roll his eyes again until he sees Bucky's hand being raised. 

He gulps and looks at us. 

"Sir, Miss what is this challenge about?" he says and now is our turn to roll our eyes. 

He is about to hit back of my head until one don't catch his. 

"Hey don't touch my girl." Bucky says to Steve.

"Boys calm down. Back to the point. You need to get drunk tonight." I said to him as he shakes his head 'no'. 

"No I'm not getting drunk." he says. 

Me and Bucky starts to argue with him trying to convince him to do so. 

After half an hour we finally got him to say yes.

Hours pass and our little Stevie is wasted. We didn't knew how he would react to alcohol. ]

Suddenly we didn't saw 'our little Stevie' we saw 'Mister Rogers who forgot his muscles at home'.

Yeah that's how we called him when he tried to flirt with six girls amd pick a fight with every guy we saw. 

Me and Bucky decided not to get drunk today. We wanted to remember this night. The night where we laughed and then laughed more. 

Steve remembered how the fun begin but after that everything was black and he didn't remembered shit. It was hilarious and we taunt Steve about that till now.

End of Flashback

I smiled at a memory as our drinks arrived. 

THE NIGHT COULD BEGIN

968words

A/N: hey it's me again. This chapter is well very depressing for single people. 

#singlelivesmatter

I want them to have their moments before the real shit begins. Your opinion on this chapter write in comments. I like to read it.   

please 

vote 

comment 

add to list 

Love you all

-Nat