Chapter 17

(TW: description of traumatic experience and description of sexual assault)  [I'm sorry] 

Bucky's POV

Where is she?

What are they planning on doing?

Everyone sat around me as we tried to figure out how to get her out.

They don't want to let us out anymore.

I sat on floor head in hands.

"She is gonna be ok. She is very powerful and strong don't worry." Dum Dum tried to reassure me.

"I know she is but I'm still scared for her. We know each other since childhood. We dated since 1935. We live together. She is my everything I can't loose her." I said as my eyes started to water.

One silent tear went down my cheek.

It's been hours now and still no one brought her.

We were sitting down just talking. My now friends like Dum Dum or Junior were trying to get my mood higher.

But then we heard screams. Screams of pure pain. Screams that belonged to no other then my girl Y/n.

Y/N's POV

I woke up again.

Again I was alone.

Fuck.

Now I wasn't so silent I started to trash around screaming that assholes name.

I want to get out. I need to get out.

Doors opened. 

Here comes doctor asshole once again. 

I never hated one person so much in such a short time. 

"Agent Y/l/n you're awake." asshole exclaimed.

"We found Sherlock people." I stated with evident sarcasm. 

Never show you're afraid. 

"You're funny and laughing now. We will see who will have a best laugh at the end." he said with mischievous smirk.

Well shit. 

I stayed quiet. Don't play with fire cause you will get burned. 
But also never pour gasoline into fire. 

I'm that fire and that blue thing in that syringe in his hand is my gasoline. 

I don't know how I will control it.

How I'm gonna control myself. 

I started to trash around. My powers are back but they're weak as fuck since I was drugged two times by now. 

"Guards halt sie fest!!" doctor asshole yelled at guards that were in corner of room. 
(German: hold her tightly)

Three strong man held my hands pinning them to table so I couldn't move. 

'Let me go.' 
'You gonna be quiet now.' 
'Filthy hands all around my body.' 
'Such a beautiful little girl.' 
'Hand on my tight.'
'Other on my mouth.'
'Paralyzed body.'
'I can't move'
'Why is my dead fathers friend touching me?'
'Stop fighting. This is for your parents.'
'Leave my sister alone.'
'Man thrown against wall.'
'Close your eyes sister.'
'Someone wiping my tears. "It's okay you're save now." '

I was only seven.

It happened 

Memories of the second worst night of my life flood back into my mind. 

Guards had they're hands all around my body. 

My breathing quicken.

Only I and Bucky can do that.

I don't want their hands around me.

Help.

I started to scream. I was frighten now. I can't hide in anymore.

I started to trash around more and more. 

More hands on me.

More tears. 

I feel stinging in my arm. Blue serum is out of syringe. 

Everyone let go off me. 

I started to scream and cry. 

My body felt like I was on fire. 

3rd person POV

Y/n's eyes started to glow in deep purple color as soon as she opened them.

Whole building started to shake. 

Bucky heard his love screaming and crying which brought him the worst scenarios. 

Other prisoners heard their agent screaming in agony of pain.

Every guard quickly left the room. They were surrounding Zola so he couldn't get hurt. 

Y/n's whole body was getting stronger and stronger by seconds. Her pure magic was damaged by super soldier serum.

She was now a ticking bomb waiting to explode. Her magic surrounded her body and then suddenly there was an explosion. 

Big wave of energy was send out of her body her isolated room was damaged. They had this planned. This room was special it kept the energy inside. 

Exhausted body of Y/n dropped from a table to the floor since the blast of energy ripped restrainers.

She lay there breathing heavily. But she didn't know even her brother all the way in Brooklyn felt the energy in that day something was made. Something was reborn. 

The Blair witch was born. 

Yes Y/n became the Blair witch. The strongest of them all. The goddess. The most powerful. She was the chosen one. That chaos magic that traveled through her body was strong. Very strong. Whole coven felt that. They needed to keep it save from hands of other people. 

So they gathered together in Y/l/n House in meeting room.

{to be continued} 

766words

A/N: I think I'm more invested what's gonna happened next then all of you. This was kinda short I will start writing another chapter right after this one. Fuck what the hell happened it's getting out of control there. Steve we need your rescue. 

Anyways...

Did you liked this chapter?

I love giving my characters more trauma that they should have.
Call me a psycho.

Don't forget to :
Comment 
Vote 
Add to list 

-Nat <3