Chapter 4

Two days. That's the time we had together.

When I told Bucky my true self I felt some kind of relive by his reaction.

Right now we were sitting in Bucky's apartment on a couch cuddled up together.

It was something around 4pm during the day he went to take his uniform.

He looked devilishly handsome in it. Literally.

He was stroking my hair while I was drawing shapes on his chest.

We were sitting in silence just enjoying each other's company.

"When this war ends I'm gonna make your last name Barnes. And that's a promise" he suddenly said.

I looked up at him and smiled. That thought made my heart jump. He was thinking about me like his forever and I loved it.

"I love you" I said.

Every time I'm with him I feel like a lovesick teenager. Every kiss make my body heat up. Every touch is addicting. Every word is confronting. Every little moment is the one I never want to forget.

"I love you too" he said back like always.

We sat like that for a while. Our plan was to go today to SSR and somehow tell Colonel to send me with them.

We changed ourself and make our way by taxi to colonel.

"Stay here. I'm gonna be back in few okay?" I told him and he nodded.

But before I let go of his arm he sprung me around and kissed me.

"Now you can go." He told me while he was looking down at me.

"How am I suppose to concentrate now. You idiot." I scowled at him.

"Do you magic." He whispered.

"Shut up or I will do my magic but on me and you don't want that." I looked around to check if someone was looking at us and make a little purple whips dance between my fingers next to his head.

"What is that." Bucky smiled at me.

"My magic." I told him and boobed his nose.

"Can you show me at him it looks...Wow." He was looking at my hand like a kid in candy store.

"Yes I can but now I need to go so you stay here and be good. Okay?" I asked him.

"Yes agent." He saluted at me.

I shook my head at him and went in.
_______________________

I went in and nodded to some agents.

I made my way to colonels office.

I knocked on a door and when I heard come in and went inside.

"Hello Colonel." I said while I straighten my posture.

"Ahhhhh Agent Y/L/N. What is bringing you here." Colonel looked at me and smiled.

For some reason colonel liked me as an agent. He even gave me a title of one of best agent which was honourable. Cause that guy didn't like anyone.

"I would like to ask you. If I can go to England with 107th?" I asked while I was fiddling with my fingers behind my back.

"Why you want to go with 107th? Like I can make it happened but why would you like to go there?" He asked.

"Well. My loved one is a Sergeant of 107th. Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes. And I would like to go with them. I know it's probably a stupid reason but if there is a opportunity to go there with them like an agent. I want to take it." I said.

"Well I think I can make that happened. I know that if my wife could go there she would. So yes. Just wait a second." He said and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

Like I said he liked me for some reason.

He took out a paper from his desk and wrote something there.

"Officially you're part of 107th. You gonna be training soldiers and lead them with their Sergeant." He said while he handled me a paper.

"Thank you very much colonel." I said with a smile.

"No problem Agent just be careful cause this is a war." He said sternly.

"Yes colonel." I said.

"You can leave now you will ship out with soldiers in two days first thing in a morning." He said.

"Yes colonel and thank you again." I saluted at him and made my way out of his office.

I went out of a building and made my way to Bucky who was trying to politely stop one woman who was flirting with him.

I stifled my laugh as my made my way to him.

"Sorry ma'am but I'm not interested. Besides I have someone." He politely said while he tried to show her off himself.

It was fun to watch indeed.

He saw me and looked at me with pleading eyes.

When I looked at woman I knew who she was. It was one of my agent colleges.

"Well your girlfriend doesn't need to know if you don't tell her cause I know how to keep a secret but do you?" She said to him in flirty.

"Hey Samatha." I smiled and waved at her.

"Oh hey. What are you doing here." She said lowly.

Let's just say me and her doesn't have a best friendship or relationship. She is jealous cause colonel is giving me more missions then her.

"I could ask you the same thing." I smiled at her and made my way to Bucky who immediately wrapped his hand around my waist.

Cute.

"Hi doll." He said as looked down at me.

"Hello handsome." I smiled back and he leaned down to kiss my lips.

I looked back at Samatha.

"Sorry to ruin your chances." I said while I faked apologetic smile.

She stomp out of there like mad toddler.

"Are you ready to follow my orders sergeant?" I teased.

"Always Agent Y/L/N." He smiled down at me.

And with that we made our way to our apartment. It was already an evening. In the morning it will be only one day till we need to go. But after the information that I can go with him I was kinda relieved.

We came to our apartment. We walked so we were tired both of us.

"Let's go to sleep." He said while he looked at me.

"Let's go." I said.

We lay in our bed and he kissed my head as he brought me closer to his body.

"Goodnight sweetheart." He whispered in my hair.

"Goodnight Bucky." I said as I cuddled into his chest.

We both fell asleep listening to our heartbeats.

1083 words

A/N: another chapter done.
I didn't know how to make that conversation with colonel so I just made him like us cause like. We are the best. So yeah.

Do you really think no one saw Y/N while she used her magic?

Please
Vote
Comment
And
Add to list

And if you want please look at my one shots story. It's just smut
Bucky x reader

Love you xx

-Nat🤍