Chapter 28

(TW: it's just tuff and depressing)

I felt cold. They let us up away from chambers for few more days. It was right after mission. I went into cold shower and showered away blood that was on my body.

Someone came behind me. Warm body pressed against me. He started to wash my body with something that was supposed to represent soap I think.

He saw bruise on my shoulder and kissed it. I had lot of those and he had lot of them too. We were taking care of each other. I turned to him and saw few bruises on his body. I also saw scars from time when he tried to rip his metal arm away during nightmare. I traced my finger across each one of them.

I looked up at him he was taking his emotionless facade away in front of me as much as I did in front of him. I took a soap and washed his body being careful around bruises.

While I was trailing fingers across his body he pressed his forehead against mine. Having someone with you that cares about you in situation like this is good. He understands me.

They're controlling us and we can't do anything about it but even if it sucks we have each other.

•••SMUT WARNING•••

He kissed my lips as I finished cleaning him up. His lips were soft. There was always sadness in us after missions.

He tapped my leg and I slightly jumped. He picked me up and backed me against cold wall. My arms were around his neck.

There was always difference between us having sex after missions that we weren't compelled by words and when we were.

Now we weren't. Our alter egos have sex from anger. We have sex from sorrow, sadness and comfort of each other bodies.

He slowly trailed kisses down my neck. His two fingers went to my throbbing core. He slipped them in for foreplay. Soft moan escaped my lips. These walls were soundproof. Nothing goes out until you don't have enchanted hearing like me and winter due to super soldier serum.

He build up my high with adding one more finger in and his thumb on my clit. His motions were slow. Winter was always too afraid to hurt me but with words he wasn't he felt nothing just like I did. No remorse.

His motions increased speed a little and I came onto his fingers. His metal arm was around my waist holding me close to his body. His lips find their way towards mine again.

He slipped his fingers out of me and brought them under shower. While doing so he was kissing my lips delicately like if he would kiss too hard I would break. He was gentle.

His eyes found mine when he pulled away. He pushed his cock inside me slowly. He let me adjust his size. He started to move after few seconds. Soft moans were coming from my mouth. He buried his head into my neck. My nails were slightly scratching his back.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Water was still running right beside us. It was cold but he still brought me under it while we were kissing. His thrusts increased. His hand found my clit again.

Due to my time in HYDRA and starvation my periods were thing of a past. I don't even remember if I had period anytime in my life. I couldn't get pregnant now. My body was strong but my mentality wasn't. I was almost starved getting not much food or water.

Winter was slowly building my second high. His thrust got little bit faster. I moaned little bit louder. He let me cum first rubbing my clit in motions. His orgasm came almost right after mine.

He came inside of me. We were both breathing heavily. He was moving slowly in and out to get us both off our high.

He pulled out of me. My legs still around his waist. He put me down and cleaned me up a little with water. He took something that was I think representing towel and wrapped me in it. He took me into his arms and carried me towards mattress that was on very old hospital bed.

•••END OF SMUT•••

He patted me with towels and got me into clothes or more of a robe to sleep in. It was long and didn't have shape. I think it's actually a sheet from bed that is stitched into something. He came to me in something that once again was maybe suppose to represent pajama.

His body was always warm.he brought me to him. He is my personal heater. He kissed my head.

"Thank you snowflake." I said with faint smile.

He shook his head at my nickname that I made for him.

"Goodnight witchy." He said in low voice with faint smile on his lips.

You wouldn't see it at first but it was there.

I closed my eyes letting sleep and also nightmares consume me.

838words

A/N: Just as marvel has depression in phase 4 I have depression all the time but my book have depression in phase 2

This isn't that hard to write. But still for me as person who deals with so so many problems and also depression and anxiety it's hard but easy at same time. I write my thoughts here and it's crazy I'm trying to get into her character how she feels and it's working.

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

Love you all

-Nat <3