Chapter 21

We were walking and walking.

My bother is dead and it's because he tried to save me.

What am I gonna do now?

He told me I'm the Blair Witch which is hard to believe but okay. He told me I'm born leader which is bullshit.

I can't do this. Not without him.

I can't leave army because of coven. My coven. I'm leader.

Well shit.

I was brought out of my thoughts.

"Love are you okay?" Bucky asked me concerned.

"Yeah." I whispered.

I can't do this.

Suddenly he stopped me and brought me into hug.
He brought me close to his chest.
I couldn't hold it anymore. I started to sob into his chest.

"I can't do this. I wasn't born to be a leader. He was. He was older. I-I-I don't know what to do. This is too hard. James what the fuck am I gonna do?" I asked sobbing.

"Hey hey look at me." He lifted up my chin and wipe my tears away with his thumb.

"You Y/f/n are the strongest person I know. You can do everything. You're beautiful, you're smart, you're strong. So so strong not just with your powers but after everything you went through you stand here with your head high. You were born to be leader. I agree with Adrius. You are strong, loving and caring person and I love you and believe in you. Got it?" He said as he looked into my eyes.

I believed him. Sometimes I think he is the wizard here.

I nodded.

"Good. Now let's go we will go to camp and we will get a drink together and then we will cuddle in that very comfortable bed in your tent. Seriously that wall I slept against was more comfortable then that bed." He said while he grimaced.

I laughed a little.

"See there is that smile now come on." He said.

We walked for few hours. While I was walking I recalled good memories that I had with Adri.

Flashbacks

"That's cheating." I said while me and Adrius played cards.

"It's not cheating. You just don't know how to play it." He said with smirk.

"Excuse you that I play it for the third time in my life. At least I remember rules of it. Unlike you." I said with narrowed eyes.

"I do remember the rules flower. You just don't know how to play it like pro like me. So you're mad." He explained.

"You're done." I said as I stood up from my seat.

"Shit." He quickly stood up from his seat.

"Come here you little shit!" I yelled as I lost him from my sight.

"You're the little one not me and watch your fucking language!" Adri yelled from somewhere.

"I will watch my fucking language when you start to watch yours now where are you?!" I yelled back.

"Somewhere you will never find me." He sang.

"Bet." I said.

I started to look for him. Of course I knew where he was I just wanted to get his hopes up and then scare the living shit out of him.

I'm such a kind person I know.

I tiptoed to his very secret hiding spot which was his office. One particular place under his desk.

"Adri where are you." I made my voice seem lower so he wouldn't know I'm there with him.

I heard someone laugh a little. Sometimes I'm wondering who is younger and who is older here.

I came to his table and scared him. He screamed like a girl and bang his head against desk.

I started to laugh. He send me glares while I was almost rolling on ground.

"Come here you little shit." He said as he tackled me to the ground.

He started to tickle me.

"ADRIUS STOP TICKLING ME!!" I screamed.

"Shouldn't have scared me flower!" He said as he continued.

After few when I was very close to pissing my pants he stopped.

I laid on ground breathing heavily.

"I hate you." I said as I stood up.

"Same." He said as he stood up.

I played offended.

"Awww come on flower don't be mad at me." He said as he thrown his ha da in the air.

"I'm and I will." I said with sarcastic smile.

I wasn't really mad at his betrayal of tickling me in places he knew I was most ticklish.

I walked out of room till I wasn't tackled to ground by big body of my stupid brother.

He was hugging me. I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"You should be." I said with nod.

"I know what can I do for you to forgive me of my sin of betrayal?" He asked with fake sadden look.

Idiot.

"Pancakes." I said.

"Pancakes it is." He said.

We pulled away from each other.

We were talking about random shits while he was making pancakes. We were making fun of each other when he throw some flour at me. Our whole kitchen was covered in flour and eggs and sugar.

It was great night when we sat on couch. Covered in flour as we laughed on mine and his stupid jokes.

End of flashback

I smiled at memory as I looked up into sky.

My bother was maybe an idiot and a prick but he was still my bother and I loved him more then anything.

'I will make you proud Adri I will make you proud.'

I said to myself.

Cause I will make him proud at least I hope.

929words

A/N: this chapter was shorter but it was cute wasn't it. I will recap some cute memories like this one just for her to believe in herself more.

Btw I made one more account where I will start to write mafia story:

This is my mafia book I will start to write it as soon as I can while I will write this story plus one shots

This is my mafia book I will start to write it as soon as I can while I will write this story plus one shots. But if you wan something non fanfic. Some true romance full of sex, drugs and guns. Where two people are forced to get married for alliance between American and Italian Mafia check out my other profile:
LovelyRoseBlossomm

Love you all

-Nat<3