Chapter 32

I was there for months or years I'm not sure. Natasha and Yelena went through their graduation and became widows which I was proud but also sad for them when I found out what graduation is about. Natasha started to trust me after all. I helped them enchant their skills and I also helped them mentally. Kids shouldn't be doing this but they don't have a choice just like me.

I was suppose to leave today. Yelena was shoving me emotions even Natasha did a little. Yesterday when I told them I'm leaving both of them hugged me. Yelena was with me on that small bed. She grew closer to me.

"If you ever have opportunity to run do it and go live your life." I said to them my last words. They both nodded.

I left into plane that took me back to HYDRA base. They took me to cell immediately. There was a winter. He was leaning against wall eyes closed. When doors closed behind me I came to him.

"Winter?" I asked.

"Witchy?" He asked as he looked at me.

I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head. I never forgot to look after him. He was on few missions. He was brainwashed few times but I gave him our memories back. Our minds are connected so I could always check on him.

"Soldat, ved'ma u tebya yest missiya. Byt gotovym cherez 15 minut." he informed us.
(Translation: Soldier, witch you have a mission. Be ready in 15 minutes.)

We stood up from ground and went out of room to weaponry. We saw a file on table. I went through it. Nothing new. We were suppose to go somewhere fancy. Kill people no witnesses.

I hate no witness missions. We always have to kill some innocent people in process.

I went out of weaponry. Words were said.

My body is on autopilot now.

We went into big building. Winters metal hand went through wall as he grabbed guys throat. I was shooting and blasting some old fucks. I was almost shot but winter came in front of me and dodged the bullet with his metal arm.

I got myself into hand to hand combat with one guy I caught knife that soldier thrown my way and sliced the one that I was fighting throat. Another lounged at me. I kicked him and he fell on floor. I shot him in his chest. Everyone was already dead. We heard rattling of keys.

Me and soldier went after sound where we saw a guy. He was trying to get into some kind of door.

No witness.

Me and soldier pointed our guns at him and shot him. He dropped to ground. We looked at each other. We had masks on but our eyes told everything. We took our knives from bodies around us. We went out of hotel back into car that took us into base.

We cleaned up and then lay down. We will probably return back to cryo tomorrow.

Morning was just like every time.

Banging on door and breakfast.

We went into brainwash room. Well I wasn't there during my time in red room. I was thrown into cryo. Cold around me.

I was woken again. It's 21 century.

But I wasn't woken because of mission I was woken to heal the winter soldier. He was on a mission and there was a widow a black widow. Probably the one I trained.

After last brainwashing I'm not sure what's their names was. I tried to remember but their faces are mixing together all I know there was one with red hair and other with blonde hair.

He was leaning against wall when I came into room. I was given a first aid kit. I came closer to him. His head was down and hid eyes were closed. I could feel his exhaustion.

I came closer to him being careful. I'm not sure how many times he was woken up. I kneeled in front of him and lifted his face up. He was going to grab my neck but my reflexes are fast. I used my powers to stop his metal hand.

"It's just me." I told him softly.

He looked at me confused. My fingers went to his temple and I shot a little bit of my powers into it. It's easier to get into someone head when they have their mind linked with his. He closed his eyes. My hand went to his cheek and he leaned into it.

"Witchy." he said with closed eyes.

"Yes snowflake?" I said with light smirk.

"I told you not to call me that." he said softly.

He tried to move a little but immediately stopped because of pain. I came closer to him and carefully lifted his shirt up. He was bleeding badly. I kissed his cheek as I started to work on his wound. He held my hand while I was cleaning his wound.

I stitched it and helped him change. Because of serum his process of healing is faster. I leaned against wall next to him and closed my eyes. He came to me and put his head onto my lap. He must have been exhausted. I ram my hand through his long hair. I twirled them around my fingers while his eyes were closed.

I stayed with him all night. We were up few days.

We went back to cryo but I wasn't there for long.

911words

A/N: We are almost at the end of phase TWO
phase THREE will be Captain america the winter soldier and little bit of pre civil war and then we will have civil war and then Wakanda and infinity war maybe something from black panther and lots of other things.

Be ready folks.

Love you all

-Nat<3