Chapter 24

I woke up in finally comfortable bed. We are going back tomorrow to other locations where HYDRA bases should be. I was now laying in Bucky's hands that were tightly wrapped around me.

I need to go to my house today. Most specifically to meeting with now my coven. I'm scared.

Will I be good enough?

Will they take me down?

What if I can't do it?

I shivered at thought of my people being mad at me.

"What are you thinking about?" Bucky softly whispered into my ear.

"I need to go to meeting with my people today." I said.

"Oh. You gonna do great." He said as he snuggled his head into my neck.

We were whispering back and forth between each other for while until we decided it's great time to get up. I got into my violet dress and throw a coat at me. I gave Bucky a kiss on cheek and went to my old house.

Walk there was very quiet. It was still around 12pm. I saw a kid with shield as Steve have. I smiled at that. Steve became such an icon for young kids. I was proud of my childhood friend.

I finally made it to my old house. I walked in. Overwhelming feeling of emptiness flew though this place. Fist our parents and now him.

I took my coat off and went to room that I knew I would cry in. I must have went there. I went into Adri's office. It was big with lots of books. There was his desk that he used to say behind while I was telling him about all the things that happened to me in school or on dates.

He always listened even if he had lots of work. There was his chair that I used to sat on just to piss him off when I was mocking him. There were my paintings on walls that I made him. I loved to paint stars and night sky since Bucky was into it. He had all of them around walls.

I sigh as I felt few silent tears fell from my eyes. It's gonna be hard without him but he wouldn't want me to cry. He would want me to be strong. And that's what I'm gonna do.

I made my way to his desk. I needed to find one document about taking charge or some shit. I don't know. I went through his drawers. There were his cards, his favourite whiskey, pictures.

So many memories.

Keep it together.

I finally found it. All members need to sign it to agree with me taking position. I still had few hours till meeting starts so I took one of his favourite books. He highlighted his favourite parts or parts that I liked.

I was reading it for hours till I heard a knock from door. It was 30 minutes before meeting. I went to door and opened them.

It was Charles and Arabella. They came to me and hugged me. I needed that. I hugged them back.

"It's gonna be okay flower." Arabella said. She was running her hand down my back.

"I know." I whispered.

We all pulled away from each other. Arabella went to kitchen to make some tea. While Charles helped me with papers.

"I need you to promise me something." I said to Charles as he was taking stack of papers to meeting room. He nodded at me to continue.

"When something happens to me you will take over." I said.

"I can't do that Y/n." He shook his head.

"You can and you will." I said to him.

"Fine." He sigh.

After few meeting room was full of people. All of them gave me a pity which I didn't want. We went through papers. One of them was just for Charles to sign to take over after something happens plus to take over while I'm not here.

I was now sitting once again alone I'm his office. Everyone left. I heard a light knock on front door.

I went to open it where I saw Bucky wet from rain.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. Can I come in it's cold?" He asked.

I stepped out of door and let him in. I just find realised it was already dark.

"Want some tea?" I asked.
"Yeah that would kind of you." He answered and I chucked.

"How did the meeting go?" Bucky asked as I went to kitchen.

I drought him with my powers and started doing tea.

"It went good." I said without going any further.

He came behind and wrapped his hands around my waist. His head snuggled into my neck as he pecked it slightly.

I turned around still in his hold and put my arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I kissed back.

Whistling of kettle interrupted us. Bucky rolled his eyes and I chuckled. I pulled away from him and pour hot water into cups.

I made them less hot with my powers and gave him a tea. We were drinking a tea and talking about lot of things.

We are leaving tomorrow. There are gonna be missions after missions so we won't have time for moments like these.

I just hope nothing too bad will happened.
•••••

885words

A/N: I'm sick 🤕 my head hurts. I sneezed 10 times in a row and since then my head hurts so much I can't but I wanted to give you this chapter. I will probably go to sleep or watch Netflix for few and then start to write another chapter.

Take this as an Act 1. This act 1 will end in few chapter and then act 2 will start.

I can't wait actually.

Did you liked this chapter?

Are you excited for ACT 2?

Don't forget to
comment
Vote
Add to list

Love you all

-Nat<3