Chapter 22

We finally made it to camp.

Everyone was cheering. I held my head up like nothing happened. I held the fake smile on my face looking as confident as ever.

Keep a façade up. Don't show it.

I was clapping and cheering for Steve.

I looked around a little and where I saw the one and only father figure I ever had that I even used to call dad.

Charles was standing there with sad smile, smiling while clapping.

"I need to go to do something." I told Bucky.

"Okay just come back." he said as he kissed my head.

I smiled at him.

"I always will." I said.

I made my way to Charles. As soon as he hugged I couldn't stop.

"Just let it all out kid. It's okay I'm here." he said as he stroked my head.

"I could have saved him I could but I didn't. I I don't think I can do this without him I'm not as strong as he was. I have a whole fucking war to deal with I can't do it. Charles he is dead my brother is dead. I can't-"

"Don't finish that sentence. Y/n you are the strongest person I know and you can do it. He believed in you. He was ready. Before he left he said goodbye to me cause he said he is sensing something will happened and he told me to give you list. He wanted you to take over. Shit you can put in place a whole army of pricks who call themselves soldiers. YOU can do it. Don't doubt yourself okay sweetheart." he said.

"But what if I can't." I whispered.

"But you can." he said.

"Thank you dad." I said with little smile.

"God you didn't call me that for ages." he said as he brought me into hug.

"Well you said if I will call you that too many times I will develop a daddy kink." I said.

Father figure.

"You promised me we will never talk about it again because you know I was drunk and didn't think what I was saying." he said with chuckle.

"You said in front of Bucky." I mumbled.

"Well I needed to embarrass you somehow." he said with shrug.

"Dick." I said under my breath.

I felt hand flying to back of my head. I catch it with my powers.

"Hah I have better reflexes then you old man." I said with smirk as I stepped back.

"I can't even put a blame on people that raised you cause I was the one that did it." he said with narrowed eyes.

I smiled at him as a bitch I'm.

"Okay release my hand now." he said.

"What about no." I said as I started to walk away.

"Don't you dare go away child." he yelled.

"Watch me." I said.

When I was in far distance I released his hand.

I made my way to my tent. Bucky was waiting for there.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi." I said lowly.

I took a deep breath as my eyes started to water.

"Come here." he said as he opened his arms for me.

I wrapped myself around him.

"It's okay just let it all out." he stroked my head.

I cried into his shoulder. I finally let it all out. I couldn't keep the façade forever.

He was always there for me and I was so grateful for it.

When I stopped crying I pulled away and he wiped my tears.

"I'm here." He whispered.

"I know." I whispered back.

I pulled him into kiss. He immediately respond back.

The kiss was slow. Passionate and full of love and appreciation.

We pulled away because of need of oxygen.

I rested my forehead against his.

"Thank you." I said.

He chuckled.

"For what?" He asked.

"Everything." I said with smile.

He smiled back.

We were like this for while just whispering back and forth between each other.

We then parted ways when we went to shower and cleaned ourselves up.

I was laying in bed cuddling with him. Finally some peace. Even my little tent mattress was better then cell in HYDRA facility.

We were talking a little till we both fell asleep.

715words

A/N: Howdy there. I decided I will do a little bonus chapter. Which gonna be one thing from Adrius to his sister.

Guess what it's gonna be——>

It will be only that one thing for Y/n and it's gonna be just little bonus.

This chapter was short cause like my productivity today is over the top I had 4 tests. I'm writing this chapter plus other on my mafia book plus I plan to write another chapter of my one shots.

I don know from where I have the energy boost.

Anyways...

Did you liked this chapter?

Do you enjoy the book?

Don't forget to:
Comment
Vote
Add to list

And if you're interested in intense mafia romance go check out my other profile:

LovelyRoseBlossomm

Love you all

-Nat<3