Chapter 18

Adrius's POV

I felt it.

Strong energy.

I sensed it all the way here. It was far away and it was from no other then my sister.

Who would say she was the Blair Witch all along.

I started to pace around my office where all the books and other things and herbs were.

I was scared for her. This couldn't happened just like that. Something must have made a chaos is her body to make this.

After she became agent I was so proud of her that she had such a high position. Her and Bucky were always adorable together. Most of a time she spend with him and I didn't mind.

Of course like her big brother I gave him those threats that if he hurt her I hurt him and he always promised he would never hurt her.

And he never did.

I lived in our house. Single at home. Let's say I'm not the best with relationships. I have shit ton of secrets.

I heard knock on a door.

"Adrius open the door." one of our family old friends knocked on my door.

His name is Charles.

I opened the door and whole coven stood there looking stunned.

"Come in." I said.

They quickly came in.
All of us gathered in meeting room. One seat was empty Y/N's seat.

"What the hell was that?" Charles asked me.

He was something like my right hand. Let's say I'm young leader. I need some father figure since I lost my parents at the age of 12. Charles took care of me and Y/n time to time.

"Y/n." I said as I looked at all of them.

"Well and do you know where she is?" Arabella asked.

She was something like mother figure. She used to teach us magic and Y/n and her had this mother and daughter relationship.

"Behind lines. She went to war with other soldiers to England. Now she must be somewhere else now." I said.

I was frustrated. I needed to see my sister.

"Well I think we should go to England then." Charles said.

"And okay on who? We can't just go into camp." I explained.

We can but I can't put my whole coven at risk.

"I will go alone." I said.

Charles gave me a look that screamed 'are you fucking dumb'.

"Fine Charles you can go with me." I said with roll of an eyes.

He smirked at me.

All of us talked for a little about everything that might have happened.

Eventually everyone leaved.

"How long does it take to go there with train?" I asked Charles.

Once again he gave me a look.

"You big leader of royalty of witches. You want to GO to ENGLAND by fucking TRAIN?! Are you serious?!" He looked at me in disbelieve.

"And what other way you want to get there genius." I asked.

"Calm down with the attitude." He said.

He is a father figure that taught me how to cuss.

"Use spells." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.