Chapter 38

Shot.

Bullet.

Kill.

Blast.

Snapped neck.

Kill.

Run. Run. Run. Run....

My eyes shot open. My breath was rigid and my forehead was sweaty. Screams of people I liked were ringing in my head along with memories that started to appear in my head time to time. Me and Bucky started to collect them into journals.

Two weeks.

That's how long we are in hiding. We are in Romania in small apartment where almost no one lives except for homeless people or drugs addict.

I leaned my back against wall and brought my knees to my chest. I killed my coven.

I killed Charles...and more.

I will never forgive myself. My brain gave me some good memories too from 40s but then in night I've got always the bad one through nightmares.

I felt Bucky stiff beside me. He don't deserve this. I wish I could take his pain away.

I brought my hand to his head and ran my hand through his hair. My fingers brushed against his temple where I sent small whip of energy to calm him down.

We were so broken and fragile but we needed to stay strong. I knew I wouldn't sleep now so I just stayed like that looking at a wall in front of me while I played with his hair.

"Doll." I heard Bucky whispered.

His blue eyes were now looking at me in dark. Moonlight was shining on them.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him.

"I felt your hand in my hair plus I had a nightmare."

I gave him a small smile and kissed his forehead. I started to use more magic to help people like him. Like right now. I don't remember everything but some of spells came back.

His eyes closed and he fell asleep again. Our minds were still connected. I stayed up sending good memories that I knew of to him.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against wall.

Flashback

I woke up in my bed. Today was Sunday. No school.

I stood up from my bed. When my feet hit the floor I shivered at coldness of it.

I somehow made my way to my bathroom. Warm water hit my back and I leaned my head against wall. Yesterday I had a fight with Bucky about absolute utter bullshit.

He got mad. I got mad. I was scared he will brake it off with me because of it.

I got out of shower and changed. I went downstairs. My brother was in kitchen cooking a breakfast. I smiled at him because he didn't notice me yet.

I will scare him.

Why?

Because why not.

I silently tip toed behind him and yelled his name into his ear. He screamed like a little girl.

"That wasn't funny Y/n!" He yelled at me while he started to chase me around kitchen island.

"It was!" I yelled back as started to run upstairs him going right behind me.

"Come here you little shit!" He yelled as I went into his room and hid in his closet.

I heard his footsteps while I held my giggles in. Suddenly the door flew open and he was standing there with narrowed eyes while I was smiling at him innocently.

"For agent you're pretty immature." He said shaking his head.

"For older sibling you're pretty childish." I sassed back at him.

We started to stare at each other having a staring contest. Problem is I'm trained agent...he isn't. After few when my eyes stated to get tired I clapped in front of his face.

He groaned as he blinked.

I sniffed as I smelt something burning. I looked at him weirdly. What would be burning now?

And then I looked at his hand. His breakfast.

"You said I'm dumb brother but I'm not the one who forgot they breakfast and let it burn." I said with smirk.

He looked at me confused when he suddenly got his brain cells back and slapped his forehead. He ran out of room downstairs to the kitchen while I was trailing behind laughing my ass off.

"You distracted me." He whined as he threw some water at fire that was on pan.

"You got distracted yourself I dear brother have never told you to chase me around house." I said as I opened windows.

"I hate you." He said playfully glaring at me.

"The feeling is mutual." I said back during the same thing.

Staring contest began again but this time no one won since someone rang our doorbell.

"I will take it." I said as I went to door.

I opened them to be greeted by bunch of flowers on floor along with note.

Doll

I'm so sorry for acting like a prick yesterday. I was mad and frustrated but not at you. Please can you meet me at spot we first kissed on 5pm tonight. I have something prepared for you.

-your Bucky B~

I smiled at a note. I looked around but couldn't see him anywhere so I went inside along with flowers and smile on my face.

"Why so smiley sister?" Adrius asked me.

"Nothing." I shook my head as I went back into my room.

I put a flowers into vase and put a note into my little box that I had every of his letters or notes in.

I love him so much.

END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled at a memory. I remember that night being happy an magical. We talked about future. We never wanted what happened to us.

I lay back on bed or mattress and and closer to Bucky. His hand wrapped around my waist as his head buried into my neck.

It was still night so I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep full of memories and nightmares of my past.

975words

A/N: I'm negative of COVID. It was hard asf and I don't wish it to anyone. Even if mine wasn't that hard and it just felt like stronger flu it made me exhausted and my whole body did hurt.

I will try to update more but now it's kinda hard cause I'm about to go to high school or middle school how we call it here in Slovakia and I need to do more of work for it since I dream about that school for years literally years.

So keep your fingers crossed for me please.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter is yes

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

Love you all and thanks for reading

-Nat<3