Chapter 27

PHASE TWO

September 20. 1975

"Good morning witch we have a mission for you." Guards took me out of chamber. I was still mildly unconscious.

I could feel more energy go through me then normally which meant it was a full moon. I didn't understand why this was happening to me.

I looked to my left where was winters chamber. He was the only human here I trusted. Only human I build any emotions to. We took care of each other anytime we went to missions. We wanted to get out but we couldn't.

Every time those stupid words were told to us we went blank. Only instinct was to protect each other that always stayed from our 'old' selves without those goddamn words.

I was given a file. There were faces and house. They looked familiar. Too familiar but I couldn't reach to it in my mind. I felt like I knew them once but I couldn't remember.

I tossed file back onto table.

"Go change and take your gear be ready in hour." I was commended.

I did as they told me going towards changing room I heard something heavy fell down and then someone was tossed into room. I turned around to he met by half awake soldier. My soldier.

I came to him and helped him lean against wall. He was alarmed ready to attack I was used to it so I used my powers to stop his hand from coming to my throat.

"Shhh it's just me." I whispered as I was stroking his cheek he leaned into my palm knowing my touch.

I helped him regain conscious with my powers a little and helped him stand up.

"Thank you." He said lowly.

"You're welcome snowflake." I said to him.

"I told you not to call me that." He told me as he made his way to his gear.

"And I didn't listen. Plus it suits you you're suppose to be called winter soldier but as you call me witchy and Blair and lot more I needed to give you nickname too." I said.

"Fine you win." He huffed getting into his fingerless gloves.

"When I don't?" I asked.

We got into gear. While we were changing I told him about our mission since he was unconscious before.

I had all my guns strapped to me along with knives. I had my gloves on that absorbed my energy and could make bigger blasts. My hair were in French tail. Few stands of my hair were falling on my sides since they were shorter in front. I was cutting my hair on myself.

Winter had a guns strapped to his tights and to his belt along with knives. We stepped out of room and went to jeep that was waiting for us outside. We made our way to Brooklyn.

This part felt familiar to me. I had connection to it but I couldn't just reach it. I had this weird feeling of deja vu. They messed me up and I can't do anything about it.

I sat beside winter his face was cold but you could always see hint of sadness in his blue eyes. I tapped his leg. When we were around guards that we now were we talked through Morse code.