Chapter 25

Mission after mission.

Base after base.

We were just on our way from our mission. Finally we will have a little break. Two days.

We have two days to rest till we go into Alps. There should be train with Zola or as I call him doctor Asshole.

We are suppose to take Zola out of train and take him to camp.

I was now laying in something that I can't call bed again. I got used to it but my spine silently cries. I was reading some spell books.

"What are you doing?" Bucky asked as he came to tent.

"Reading about dreams and their meaning and also about astrology." I said as I looked up at him.

"Can you read me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He loves when I read to him from witch books. It fascinate him. He says they're better then the ones we used to borrow from library but they're still not better then hobbit.

He lay behind me. I lay my head onto his chest. I was laying between his legs. His arms went around my waist. He set his chin on top of my head.

I read him for few hours. My eyes started to drop since I was tired as fuck. He took a book away from me and I threw a blanket at us. It was already dark outside.

"Goodnight doll." Bucky said as he kissed my head.

"Goodnight love." I said back as I turned around.

I kissed his chest and fell asleep.
•••
Next morning was chill as the rest of the day. This was our last day till we needed to go to our biggest mission.

Howling comando were hanging out in bar today so we went there when it was coming to dawn. I was in some trousers and shirt since I was too lazy to get into dress and makeup.

Some were drinking beer and some were drinking whiskey and I went for red wine like a bitch I'm. Laughter went through whole bar as we were talking each other old stories from childhood.

"What about you Agent Y/n what is your story." Dum Dum asked.

"Oh my god I have so many especially with my brother and then these two idiots." I said as I pointed to Bucky and Steve.

"Come on tell us some." All of them were looking at me.

"I remember this on stime when we went to Coney Island. It was when we were 18 me and Bucky convinced Steve to go on Ferris wheel and let's just say our friend Stevie wasn't very fund to heights and threw up on girl that was sitting next to him that he desperately tried to flirt with." I said.

Everyone started to laugh even Steve.

"Oh I remember that one." Bucky said as he hugged me to him closer.

"You said that will stay between us." Steve said with hand on his heart.

"We said that?" Me and Bucky asked.

More laughter was heard. We were going to Alps tomorrow so we made the most out of this night.

We were on our way home from bar some people were drunk some just tipsy like me. We were smiling and giggling about stories and other things on our way back to camp.

Everyone went to their tent as soon as we arrived. Whole night I had this gut feeling that something gonna happened.

But I brushed it off with just common stress I have before missions.

We went into bed ready for our biggest mission ever.
•••
I woke up facing Bucky. He was so pretty. I brushed my hand through his hair. They were messy and fluffy in morning.

We still had a little time. I was tracing his face and arms with my fingers. When cupped his cheek he leaned into my touch which made me smile.

"I could wake up like this everyday." He mumbled as he kissed my hand.

"You will cause I'm not leaving anytime soon." I said to him.

He smiled at that. We were taking for few minutes till we decided it's a great idea to get the fuck up.

I got into my suit that Stark made for me. It had a heating inside. It was a catsuit that had purple detailing due to my powers. I strapped knives and two guns to me.

"You look ravishing." Bucky said and I chuckled.

"You don't look so bad yourself soldier." I said as I came to him and kissed him on his lips. He kissed back like always.

"We should probably go." I said to him and he nodded with frown.

I kissed him again so he would smile. And I succeeded.

We went out and then into plane that took us near Alps. Ride was in good mood. We were playing cards and going through plan.

We finally arrived. We needed to get to top of mountain. Lay me say it was no fun due to cold but I kept them warm with my powers.

I improved in using them during these last moths. I was getting better everyday since I became a Blair witch. I was using them so I had them in control most of a time.

We finally found a spot where we set our gear out.

"The engineer just radioed ahead.
Hydra dispatch gave him permission to open the throttle." Jones said as he was slipping off headphones.

"Whatever's on this train they must need it bad." He continued.

Great.

"Well they're not going to get it." Said Morita.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Falsworth said as he was looking at speeding train.

"Because they're moving like devil." He continued.

Me, Bucky and Steve went to edge where we were looking at train and mountains that were around us.

"Steve do you remember when I made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?" Bucky asked.

"And I threw up?" Steve asked.

"This isn't payback is it?" Bucky asked.

"Now why would I do thing like that?" Steve asked with grin.

"Jerk." Bucky said.

"Punk." Steve said to him.

"You two are fucking idiots." I stated.

"Language." Steve said.

"Fuck you." I said to him.

"You have Bucky for that." Steve said back.

I looked at him surprised.

"When did he became this dirty?" I asked Bucky.

"I have no idea I'm as surprised as you are." Bucky said.

"You naughty naughty." Me and Bucky said with union looking at Steve that held his hands up in surrender.

"All aboard lady and gentleman! Mind the gap!" Falsworth yelled.

Action can get started.

1100words

A/N: who is ready for TRAUMA? And also who is ready for heartbreak in another chapter. Yeah Bucky's dead but what you don't know he is not gonna be alone.

Wink wonk

Love you all I'm about to write another chapter.

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

-Nat<3