Chapter 12

I was laying in the so called bed. It felt empty without those two strong arms being around me.

Shit I feel lonely now.

I was in my dark tent trying to fall asleep but then I heard footsteps outside of my tent.

Who the fuck is that?

I grabbed my knife as I quickly stood up from my bed ready to attack. Then my tent opened and there stood a figure.

A high, muscular figure.

I was looking at it. He looked as he was looking for something and he was unharmed.

I turned on a little light that I had there. My hard face soften as I saw who it was.

"Did I wake you up?" Bucky asked looking at me.

His gaze moved to the knife and he spoke again.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you doll." He said apologetically as he walked towards me.

"You didn't scare me. You know I'm pretty much fearless person and also you didn't wake me I couldn't sleep." I said as I dropped a knife next to bed.

I made my way to him and buried my head into his chest.

"What are you doing here you should be in your tent?" I asked my voice muffled in as I buried my head deeper into his chest.

He wrapped his hands around me and kissed my head.

"I couldn't sleep without you and I know I sound clingy but it's true I'm too used to having you with me." he mumbled into my hair and I chuckled.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one clingy in this relationship." I said as I looked up at him.

He chuckled and then kissed me on my lips I kissed him back. We stood there slowly making out.

I pulled away because of lack of oxygen.

"I think you can stay here tonight but you need to leave early before the others wake up. Ok?" I asked him.

"I can?" He asked.

"Yeah and if you want I will talk to colonel and somehow convince him that you can stay here." I said nodding my head smiling.

"Omg I love you." He said as he brought me closer and buried his head into crook of my neck.

"I love you too." I said while I run my fingers through his hair.

We pulled away after a few. He took his shirt off like always and lay in my bed. I lay down very close to him due to my little bed.

He brought me even closer as he put my head on his chest. I turn my head to him and kissed him.

"Goodnight my love." I said with smile.

"Goodnight doll." He said as he kissed my forehead.

And with that we drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••

I woke up with two strong arms being wrapped around me. I looked at a clock. It was 5am now. Training was suppose to be at 6:30am. I turned around to Bucky and run my hands through his hair. I smiled as corners of his lips turned upwards in his sleep.

"Love wake up." I whispered as I continue to run my fingers through his hair.

He hummed as he snuggled closer to me.

"Bucky you need to wake up and go back to your tent before everyone wakes up." I said to him as I continue run my hand through his hair.

"Five more minutes." he said to.