Chapter 41

BUCKY'S POV

I'm sitting on a weird looking chair in the van. Y/n looks uncomfortable with collar around her neck that does something to her. She looks more pale.

Weaker.

It sickens me to see her like this while I can't do shit to help her.

We feel the van stops. Our cages are brought out of it. I lock eyes with Steve. He gives me a pitiful look.

Get us out.

We were brought into big room. There were soldiers around our glassed cages. I look over at Y/n her eyes are dull.

As she feels my eyes on her she turned her head to me and gave a reassuring nod with small smile.

Suddenly some therapist looking guy came in. I saw Y/n stifle. She told me to be aware of what's around me by her reaction.

He sits down on chair behind desk and starts to speak to us with accent.
Russian accent. But neither of us can get out.

"Hello Ms. Y/l/n, Mr. Barnes." He acknowledged us.

"I've been send by United Nations to evaluate both of you. Do you mind if I sit?" The guy was saying.

Y/n was looking at him with neutral expression I did the same.

Why they must have find us?

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions." He continued.

"Do you know where you are James, Y/n?" He asked us.

He looked like a therapist but there was more to it.

"I can't help when you don't talk to me James-" he was about to say her name till she cut him.

"His name is Bucky." She said. Her voice was strong but she was in weaker state.

"Tell me Bucky, Y/n. You've both seen a great deal haven't you?" He asked us.

This guy is weird.

I looked at Y/n that was now glaring at the guy. He is in deep shit.

"We don't want to talk about it." We said at a same time.

"You both fear that if you open your mouth the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. We only have to talk about one." He said as I furrowed my eyes brows.

I don't like this. I looked at Y/n. She looks scared.

Suddenly the alarm was set off and the electricity was turned off. Y/n's necklace fell off and she looked t me in fear.

Fear of what was coming after she must had a peak into guys mind.

"Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean your real home." The guy said pulling out the goddamn red book with one black star on it.

"Toska." •Longing.

"No."

"Rzhavyy." •Rusted.

"Please no."

"Semnadtsat'." •Seventeen

"Stop."

"Rassvet." •Daybreak

"Shit no."

"pech'." •Furnace

"Stop."

"devyat." •Nine

We started to scream.