Chapter 42

My head was pounding.

Where am I and why is there a pressure on my wrists?

I was finally able to open my eyes. I couldn't see a shit to be honest because my eyes weren't able to adjust where the fuck I was.

My memories on what happened were going back. I heard someone call for Steve.

"Y/n?" He knelt in front of me snapping his fingers in front of my face.

Get ya fucking fingers away from my face boy.

I looked up at him my sight finally not being blurry. I blinked few more times before I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Which Y/n am I talking to?" He asked me in serious tone.

"The bitchier one." I said as I broke chains around my wrists with my magic.

Steve got into his fighting stance ready to put me down. While I walked past him looking for Bucky. Steve got to me almost grabbing my hand. I held it with my magic away from me looking him dead in the eye.

"Do I look like I want to kill you?" I asked him.

"Well most of a time you look like you want to k-"

"Don't finish that sentence before I won't just look like I want to kill you but will actually do it." I said as he lifted his hands up in surrender.

In the other room there was Bucky his metal hand was in machine that was holding him so he wouldn't hurt anyone. I saw him slowly waking up.

I stepped closer to him slowly kneeling in front of him. He looked at me, pain and worry in his eyes.

"Bucky?" I asked quietly looking into his eyes. He slightly nodded as he was looking into my eyes.

"Y/n which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked from behind me and I gave Bucky a look to speak for himself.

Bucky looked up at Steve as I stood up next to Bucky.

"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear news papers in your shoes." Bucky chuckled at the memory making me remember it too.

"God, I remember how you wanted to be taller then me." I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Can't read that in museum." Steve said as he looked at Sam.

"Just like that, we are suppose to be cool?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"Yeah ya know chill buddies." I smiled.

"I like this one, but the other one not so much." Sam said as he pointed at me and then at Bucky that was glaring daggers at Sam.

"What did we do?" Bucky asked in serious tone.

'Nothing good.' I said telepathically.

'I gathered that.' Bucky said back.

"Enough." Steve said. Well that's a lot of information I'm almost overwhelmed by them.

"Oh god I knew this would happened." Bucky said as he buried his head into his hand.

"Hey look at me. It wasn't our fault." I said even if I wasn't sure myself.

Guilt is a real bitch.

"I know but everything that HYDRA put inside us it's still there and all he had to do were those goddamn words." Bucky said as I rubbed his back.

It's eating him more then me.

"Who was he?" Steve asked and I looked up at him.

"We don't know." I said as shook my head walking towards machine that was holding Bucky's hand still. I lifted it up with my powers and Bucky pulled his hand out of there giving me a slight nod as thank you.