PLEASE READ 02

Hello my loves!

Your dear author is here...I started this book SOOO SOOO SOOOOOOO LONG AGO LIKE MAN this book started in 2021 which was me in my very much cringe teenager kid that was obsessed with Bucky era. Sadly every phase starts and ends somewhere, it's kinda crazy that I started this story when I was 14💀and I even had a one shots book where I wrote the filthiest smut ever, but it got taken down somehow...anyways...

As now I'm 17 and I'm gonna be 18 this year I realised that I probably will never be able to write this book again...Right now I'm working on other stuff. I went from fanfics to writing actual somewhat romantic novels here on wattpad which is kind of crazy...and till now I'm reading them even if now I'm having a hard time with motivation about some particular stories since right now I'm working on some entirely new story that is nothing like the ones I wrote...

So now as almost adult with job and hopefully successful future as a photographer and maybe even film maker or idk I will maybe go into voice acting we will see where my destiny will take me...anyways I sincerely apologise for not finishing this story...it's kinda sad that it probably never will have a ending...I don't know how the hell I can get into my own old mindset cause like after all this time I even forgot most of the shit I wanted to write...

Please if you want yell at me here>>>

People change as they grow up and I've grown up, I started to read fanfics when I was like 13...I was a depressed kid that was escaping this horrible world through books...now I'm 17 and I'm gonna literally become a legal adult this year which is scary...and crazy...and tf I'm getting old🥲...anyways till now I'm depressed with insomnia and social anxiety and I still find escape through fanfics, books and writing but I've grown...I went from reading about love and writing about Bucky and then reading Mafia romance to reading classic literature and fucking heavens official blessing which is a double depression kind of combination💀....

Anyways like literally look at this kid and that kid bruh

ME AROUND TIME WHEN I STARTED TO WRITE THIS:

ME NOW...FILM STUDENT AND IDIOT WHO THINKS THAT THEY'RE OSAMU DAZAI

FILM STUDENT AND IDIOT WHO THINKS THAT THEY'RE OSAMU DAZAI

kinda cool ngl...anyways...

Thank you for all the support...the only thing that I want to do for this book is probably rewrite it cause the mistakes and grammar and everything...ITS HORRIBLE...and also change it up a little...I start to remember some things when I read things so I will be able to visualise it...hopefully...

ONE MORE TIME

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING TO READ MY STORY AND ALSO I APOLOGISE FOR NOT FINISHING IT

But one spoiler I'm not a bitçh...most of the time so they would have a happy ending :D

I love you all and for more updates and stories from me don't forget to check out my second profile where I update shït time to time and where I also actually already finished two books

You can also follow me on my socials if you want to where you can see me embarrassing myself and also you can see some back stage of my life

SOCIALS:

natalie__koc - Instagram

natalie_koc - snap

natulyk0.2 - tiktok

natulyk3 - Twitter/X

and finally

second wattpad profile - LovelyRoseBlossomm

LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YA LATER HOPEFULLY