Chapter 20

Adrius's POV

Me and Steve were running towards base or factory. Call it whatever you want.

We took down some nazis. It's good to use my powers after long time.

I'm useful yay.

We finally arrived to the base by using one of their cars. When we got into building it didn't took us forever to find 107th.

"Who are you?" One guy asked he looked lot like Charles. Big build body with big mustache.

"I'm Captain America." Steve said after he hesitated.

"I'm Adrius Y/l/n." I said.

We dropped keys into their cell so they could get out. When I didn't saw my sister I panicked a little.

"Did you know where is
Agent Y/l/n and Sargent Barnes?" I asked.

Shit where are they.

"They took them first agent then Sargent. Since then they didn't come back. No one comes back from there." The guy said.

I rushed towards there while Steve have them a little plan. He soon catch up with me.

We were taking down some nazis along way there.

I was outraged when we couldn't find them.

Finally we came to one door.

"Bucky? Y/n?" Steve asked as he came into room.

There were two tables. Bucky and Y/n were strapped on them unconscious.

We quickly came to them. Steve was shaking with Bucky and I with my sister.

After few shakes they opened their eyes.

"Adri?" Y/n asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yeah it's me let us get you out." I said to her as I broke the restrainers with my magic.

I helped her stand up. I heard Bucky taking with Steve. Something about him being bigger.

We made our way out of a cell.

Both Y/n and Bucky looked exhausted.

Poor souls.

We were running around their base which was now on fire for some reason. We reached higher floors where we found one son of a bitch with other son of a bitch.

One doctor second some kind of guy who just looked weird.

Scary.

While Steve was talking...I wouldn't call it talking cause it was more yelling eh. 

I talked to my lovely sister. 

"What they did to you?" I asked.

"They gave me some serum it was called super something serum. They were experimenting on me." she said. 

I was studying her face I don't know what I was trying to find. 

"Adri I'm fine let's just get out of here." she said. 

We heard someone punch someone. 

"Erskine said your experiment was a failure." Steve says.

We looked at Steve. He was kicking ass. But when we looked at Mr. Ugly ass Nazi he had something with his face. 

What the fuck. 

Y/n's POV

"A failure. Oh no Captain." Schmidt says.