Chapter 6

"I need you to close your eyes." Bucky says to me.

"Why?" I ask like stubborn child.

"Just do it." He says with shake of his head.

"What if I trip genius?" I ask while looking him like I'm a smartest person on this world.

"Then I will catch you. You know I will always catch you." Bucky says while he rolls his eyes.

"Okay fine but if I trip and you won't catch me I swear I will call a whole coven of witches on you with my brother as their leader." I say so just he could hear it.

He chuckled and I closed my eyes. We went little in unknown direction.

Suddenly I heard a lot of chattering around me. We were in a crowd of people. I was observing sounds around me.

"Open." Bucky whispered in my ear and I slowly opened my eyes. 

We were at Stark Expo. I wanted Bucky to go there with me. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down for kiss.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me back.

"Guys come on calm down we are in public." Steve said.

We pulled away and laughed.

"Come on I got you a date." Bucky says and suddenly it makes sense.

Vendy.

"What did you tell her about me?" Steve asks unsure.

"Only the good things." Bucky simply answers.

"Don't worry Vendy is good friend of mine." I reassured him.

"Hey Vends" I say with a warm smile and pull her into hug.

"Hey Y/n/n." She say and hugs me back.

We talk for a little until Bucky says.

"Come on it's starting." I smile and drag him into crowd.

Suddenly few ladies came to stage and behind them there was no one else then all mighty Howard Stark.

He kiss one of ladies on lips. He grabbed microphone and started talking.

"Ladies, you know how hard it can be putting on makeup in a car that's bouncing like a kangaroo on a trampoline." Howard states and gets agreement from ladies in a crowd.

Steve offers some peanuts to Vendy but she looks at him with pity.

Yeah maybe sometimes she is a real bitch okay.

"What if I told you that in just a
few short years, your automobile wouldn't touch the ground at all?"Howard asks.

Crowd gasps.

Ladies on stage took wheels off the car. Howard clicks some buttons on panel and suddenly car starts to levitate.

"Holy cow." Me and Bucky says in awe.

"With Stark Gravitic Revesion technology you will be able to do just tha-" before Stark finished there was an bang when car crashed to the ground.

Crowd gasped and I tighten my grip around Bucky's arm. He smiled and looked down at me. Bucky kissed my head and we looked back at a show.

"I did say few years didn't I?" Howard says and crowd clap and cheers.

"Hey Steve me and Y/n are going dancing do you wanna join-"
Bucky and I turns around just to find couple of strangers but no Steve.