Chapter 23

Whole 107th went back to Brooklyn. I was with Peggy in her hotel room. She was trying to find me some kind of dress. I was finally able to be little bit happy. The letter brought me a little closure.

She chose her dress which was in beautiful red dress.

My dress was in violet purple same color as my powers. Lot of people knew about my powers. Especially after what happened to Steve with him being all big and super soldier so why there couldn't be a witch with coven.

Exactly.

Peggy was applying my make up now.

"I have a question." She said in her British accent.

"Shoot." I said.

"When did all the witchy things start like how?" She asked.

I chuckled.

"I'm from a long line of witches so I was born this way. Once I set my curtains on fire when I was a kid because I was angry because my mom said something that I didn't like." I said smiling slightly at the memory.

"Oh god what did your mom do?" She asked with soft smile on her face.

"She helped me calm down and the fire just stopped." I said.

"How did she calm you down?" She asked.

"She had this kind of lullaby that could always calm me down." I said.

"What were the lyrics?" She asked amused as she sat down in front of me.

"I can't quite remember it was something about candles, feathers and flowers and something I'm not sure." I answered honestly.

"That's a shame but don't worry your mom would be proud of you for who you become." She said.

"I hope so but thank you." I thanked her with soft smile.

She was done with my make up after few. We made our way out of her hotel room and went to nearby bar.

When we entered the area where man were everyone quiet down some whistled while they lingered they eyes down our bodies.

I looked over to Bucky who was smiling at me with his mouth hung open.

What an idiot.

Steve made his way to Peggy so I quickly went to Bucky.

"You look gorgeous doll." He said.

"Thank you. You look gorgeous too." I said.

He smiled and gave me my drink. I let myself go tonight. Every drink was on the house.

Steve joined us after few.

He came to me and started to talk.

"Y/n I have a request for you." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm getting together a team together we can take down all HYDRA bases one by one." He said.

Bucky was looking at him. I know by his looks he knows about this plan.

"And you want me to be in it?" I asked .

"Yes." He answered.

"Okay I will join it I know what I sign up for when I joined SSR so I will join you and if you want I can take some people from my coven to help us." I said with smile.