Chapter 2

1943

It was a beautiful morning in Brooklyn. I woke up in a arms of a men I love which always brought smile to my face. I cuddled up against his chest and he tighten his grip around me.

We knew war was coming and that Bucky will probably get his orders soon. Or I will have to go train young soldiers as an Agent. So we tried to spend most of our time together.

Today I didn't have to go to work. So me and Buck stayed in.

When I woke up he was still asleep. Sun shine through a window. Today was quite beautiful really. It wasn't cold or super hot. It wasn't raining or cloudy.

Sun was behind Bucky so he was facing a window with his back. Sun was shining on his skin. It made his skin glow in the most beautiful way possible.

And his face was framed by sun like a piece of art. It gave a little spark to his naturally really handsome face.

Little rays of sun were shining through his fluffy hair.

He was truly a piece of art what can I say.

I was admiring his beauty like he was admiring mine all the time.

He always gave me compliments and looked at me like I'm the only one on this earth. Which I always return.

"You know staring is rude sweetheart?" he asked me in his raspy morning voice that was hotter then hell.

"I'm not staring I'm admiring." I defended myself.

He chuckled and pulled me on top of him. I smiled down at him and he smiled back.

Like always.

I was sitting on his lap while he sat up. We were inches away from each other faces. I could feel his hot breathe on my mouth.

He leaned forward and kissed me. I immediately responded by kissing him back.

It was slow at first but soon it got heated. He run his tongue down my lower lip asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth. There wasn't any battling for dominance. We dancing with each other's tongues in slow but sensual way.

We pulled from each other because of lack of oxygen.

"Good morning Sweetheart ." he said breathlessly.

"Good morning love." I said back to him.

We were smiling at each other's like lovesick teenagers that just started dating. Here is the thing. Me and Bucky we may been dating for a long while now but every time we kissed it's like the first time we did.

Maybe sometimes it is full of lust and dominance. But even if we have a rough sex or just share some lustful kisses and things we still pour love into it cause that's how we just work.

After a while of taking slow breaths and whispering to each other we decided it was a great time to get out of bed.

Bucky tapped my leg signaling me to wrap it around his waist. So I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He stood up and went into bathroom with me still wrapped around him .I was staying at his apartment right now.

I looked at him confused cause I didn't know why he was taking me there.

He smiled at my confusion and softly pecked my lips.

"Stop looking like a lost puppy I'm going to shower and you're coming with me. We want to save some water don't we?" He asked with a smug smirk on his face.

"Ohh I'm more then sure we want to save that water mister." I chuckled while I was shaking my head.

He stepped into bathroom and turn the water on so it could heat up a little.

After that he stepped in shower with me still wrapped around him.

We went under shower together. Hot droplets were sliding down our bodies as he attached his mouth to my neck.

Low moan escaped my mouth as I dropped my head back to give him more space.

He trailed kisses down my neck to my breasts.

He kissed and sucked my breasts and nipples. I was ready for him.

He buried his two fingers inside of me to make sure I was ready. I moaned when he slowly pushed his length inside of me.

We were kissing under shower while he started to speed up. I moaned into his mouth and he groaned. He knew he needed to be quick if he wanted to have a normal shower in still kinda warm water.

We were moaning into each other's mouth as he was pounding into me.

As he felt me tighten around him he started to circle my clit for better stimulation.

"Can you cum for me dear?" he asked in low voice. I responded with a nod and with that I came.

He pulled out before he could cum inside of me and spill his seeds on my stomach.

We were catching our breathe as he slowly put me down.

He helped me clean myself up and I helped him.

We came out of shower and got dressed.

Together we made some breakfast. More specifically we made pancakes that were delicious but that mess that we made. Well fight with flour isn't the best idea.

I was cleaning around the kitchen until I didn't heard a knock on a door.

'What the hell? Who would knock now on Bucky's door?'

I approached the door and opened them. There I saw a mail man. Bucky was reading The Hobbit in a bedroom for probably one thousand time so he didn't heard a soft knock.

Mailman looked at me with apologetic look. But why?

He gave a me a mail and then went to another door. I looked at a mail closer. I saw it was from military.

No.

I went into Bucky's bedroom. I can probably call it our bedroom now cause I practically live here but it's still his bedroom.

I walked into the room and just admired him a little.

How the hell he can get so invested into one book? And better for like a millionth time?

'Concentrate Y/n you need to deal with some real shit now.'

"Love?" I asked as I approached his bed.

"What is it?" He smiled at me but his expression fell when he saw my frown.

"Hey hey what happened?" he quickly tossed a book away and sat me down onto his lap.

"Well mailman was here and he brought this." I showed him his mail "and I don't know what it is but if it is what I think it is. You are going to war." I said with a little crack in my voice at the end.

He was staring at a his mail. He slowly opened it just to find out...

1130words

A/N: yeah so one chapter and smut. I know great. But like I wrote smutshots for a reason.

What do y'all think he got in that mail?

Is he going to army or not?

Well I think all of us watched films so yeah.

Thank you for reading and love you all

-Nat🤍