Chapter 8

"What are you smiling about?" Bucky asks me.

"You remember that one time when we got Steve drunk and called him-" I got cut off by Bucky.

"Mister Rogers that forgot his muscles at home" he smiles "of course I remember doll. How could I forget that punk being drunk and flirting with every gal he met and we not gonna talk about how we needed to drag him out of here when he picked up a fight with that big guy that looked like a pitbull." we both laugh at a funny memory.

"It was real fun that night." I said and he nod.

We picked up our drinks.

"To our last night and our love doll." Bucky says while tilting his drink in my direction.

"To us and our last night." I said.

We both took a sip of our drink.

Hours pass and we were slightly drunk not wasted but not clean either.

"I need to use a ladies room wait here." I said to Bucky and he nodded.

I made my way to ladies room and done my business. I washed my hands and make my way back until someone pushed me against wall.

He shouldn't do that.

I turned to that guy who pushed me against wall and saw him.

Jake.

Now?

Fuck.

"Hi sweetheart." he says smirking at me while pinning my arms against wall.

Should I spit into his face?

No I have a feeling that fucker is into that shit.

"First: what do you want? Second: let me go you dumbfuck." I said in stern yet calm tone.

First rule when you're an agent.

Even if you're scared don't show it. Fake it till ya make it.

"You." he says as he brought his face to my neck.

Boy you don't even know how fucked you are.

"Well today is your bad day then pal." I said as I get out of his grip at my hands.

His grip was hard and gonna leave bruises. Well shit.

I knee him in his stomach and he bent over in pain. I took that opportunity and brought his face to my knee.

I heard a crack. Probably his nose.

Yay.

He was supporting himself against the wall while breathing heavenly trying to get his nose back into normal.

"You bitch!" he shouts.

Well now he is definitely fucked. Few seconds pass and there is Bucky standing behind me clenching his fist. Boy you're so fucked.

"This bitch she just broke my nose." he cries out looking at Bucky behind me.

Ahhh you shouldn't have said that boy.

"Awww poor you do you need a hand?" he asks with fake concern.

I read Bucky's mind. I really wanted to know what was about to happened.

'I know you're in my mind doll. Please if they take me to jail bail me out'

He says to me in his mind and I smirk.

"Come on get up pal." He says.

When Jake reach his hand towards Bucky goes for his collar. He brings him up by his collar.

"One more time you gonna call my girl a bitch you're six feet under ground. Do you understand?" Bucky asks in low voice.

Jake starts to nod but here comes.

"I want to hear you say it." Bucky says.

Shit that's hot.

"Y-yes I understand." Jake says.

Why was Jake so scared of Bucky like bitch I'm scarier.

"Good." Buky says and punch Jake one last blow.

Jake quickly get up and leaves while Bucky is glaring at his head. His glare soften when he turn his head to me.

"Are you okay did he hurt you?" Bucky asks concern as he hurries to me to cup my cheeks looking for any injuries.

"I'm okay don't worry. I think he will remember this." I said with chuckle.

"I think he will." he chuckle and kiss top of my head.

"It's late we should go to your apar-"

"Our apartment not mine our." he cuts me off and I blush.

"We should go to OUR apartment it's getting late and we need to wake up early tomorrow." I correct myself.

"Yeah we should. Let's go." he grabs my hand.

We got out of pub and went to our apartment. Bucky opened the door. We took off our shoes and clothes and changed into pajamas and lay down on our bed.

"I love you." He said as he brought me closer to his body.

"I love you too more then you think." I said as I looked up to him and kissed his lips.

He set alarm for us and we drift off for the last time in peace of our apartment.

783words

A/N: well shit is about to get real maybe...I really hate this Jake guy I just think he is a jerk. Like come on.

Don't mess with witches bitches and especially the ones that can take you down without their powers.

This chapter kinda screams girlboss I wonder why.

I hope you liked this chapter.

What do you think about Jake guy?

Did you liked this chapter?

Tell me your opinions in comments I love to read them.

Don't forget to:

Comment
Vote
&
Add to list

Love you all

-Nat