Chapter 43

"Steve, you had a better car in 40s even if you didn't have one. What the fuck is this?" I asked looking at the mini car that looked like a bug.

"Shut up and stop insulting my car." He said giving me a slight glare.

"Never and also, do you want me to start to insult you?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

He sigh in defeat as he pulled his seat down for me to get in. I smiled sweetly at him as I sat next to Bucky that was in seated behind Sam. Steve sat behind wheel and started to drive to some location.

He said they were suppose to give him and Sam their gear and then we will meet at some airport. We sat in back seat, light music was playing from radio. Bucky slid his hand into my lap and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers together. I didn't like the idea of him always giving me his real hand so I grabbed his left one too. He tried to pull his left hand away but I kept it in place. He only shook his head but let me hold his left hand nonetheless.

We stopped under bridge. There was a woman leaning against car. She was pretty. Bucky tried to look too but couldn't because of Sam. He also didn't want me to pull away from him.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked.

"No." Sam said back irritated.

"I will move a little so you can enjoy the show." I whispered.

"You don't have to doll." He said lowly his old nickname for me giving me slight butterflies.

"Who said I have to?" I said as I moved a little.

All three of us were staring at interaction. I knew that girl from somewhere.

"What's her name?" I asked Sam.

"Sharon Carter she is a niece to-"

"Peggy." I finished with sigh.

I need to go to her gravestone once I will be welcomed in America and put some of her favorite flowers there.

I miss Peggy.

Suddenly Steve and fucking Peggy's niece had their tongues in their throats. He is going from Carter to Carter. Sharon bit her lips once they pulled away while Steve looked awkward.

Bucky and Sam were smirking at Steve as my jaw was hanging open. What the fuck?

Steve turned around and gave us his 'seriously' look while I gave him my 'what the actual fuck homeboy' look. He rolled his eyes and came back into car.

We drove to the airport where we were suppose to meet some other people. We saw a white van that was parked in parking lot. Steve parked his car and we got out of it.

I was turned towards car till I didn't hear a name I haven't heard in a while.

"Blair?" Voice with slight Sokovian accent asked. I turned around to be met by one of my old students if you want to call it like that.

"Wanda." I slightly smiled at her.

She came to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I wrapped my hands around her body smoothing her back feeling her powers being more chaotic and powerful. I also felt her emotions and feelings, she felt grieve, loss, guilt, she was also scared. I hugged her tighter.

"I'm so sorry about Pietro." I whispered to her and she nodded sadly.

Everyone was looking at us dumbfounded. We pulled away after few more seconds and brought our fingers together connecting them. We started to pull them away creating a spiral with mine and hers powers. When spiral started to get more chaotic I connected our palms together keeping the powers in.