Chapter 30

My hands were covered in blood. Blood of someone who claimed to know me. I didn't care. My head was blank just as my eyes.

I took off all of my clothes and went into so called shower. Cold water shivered my body. Blood started to come off my body. Soldier came behind me again.

Anger was coming out of him. He was angry at himself. Not me but himself. He was mad because of kill he committed. And I was part of this kill.

I turned to him his eyes were blank just like mine. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. His moves were harsh but he was always careful not to hurt me.

•••SMUT WARNING•••

He kissed me. His kiss was rough and full of lust and need. I backed him against wall. I started to kiss down his body coming to his cock.

He grabbed my hair and pulled them into ponytail. I opened my mouth when he pulled it open by grabbing my chin. His cock made a contact with my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down.

He grunted as he took control. When tip of his cock hit back of my throat my eyes watered a little. I didn't gag but I moaned. That apparently threw him over the edge as he came into my mouth. He gently grabbed my throat and pulled me up.

His lips found mine again. His tongue tangled with mine. His human hand was on my throat. He squeezed it a little and I moaned.

Soldier turned water off and took me towards so called bed. He hovered over me as he was sucking on my neck. He was nipping my soft spot.

He lined up his cock with my entrance and pushed into me. His thrusts were fast and rough. His hand was on my throat. I was moaning. I was louder then I intended.

His hand went from my throat to my mouth. My moans were muffled with his hand.

"You need to be quiet." He whispered into my ear.

His head buried into my neck while his metal hand went to my clit. His cold hand send shivers to my body that was on fire.

My high was coming. His too. I came together with him with moan. We were breathing heavily as he helped me and him come down from our high.

•••END OF SMUT•••

He pulled out and kissed my forehead. I was brought back into cold shower. My body shivered under cold water. My body was exhausted. Both mentally and physically. He cleaned me up and helped me into clothes.

I was once again on mattress. His body came to mine. Words won't work when we wake up. Every spell has its end.
••
I was woken up by banging. Routine I was used to. Food was brought to us after that machine came and once again chamber.

Years went by my body was frozen till it wasn't.

I was the one out of chamber. It was year 1998. I was brought into plane that took me to Russia. I was suppose to be a trainer.

I was brought into big facility. There were many little girls. I wasn't under the words. I could feel the energy around me. It's wasn't good. I was brought into room.

There were girls that stood in line. All of them were in very young age. There were two girl that held each other hands. One of them was little blonde she was younger the older one had red hair.

I was looking at girls in front of me. I was suppose to pick two girls to train them.

I made an eye contact with red hair girls eyes. They were green. She looked frightened but she was trying to hide it.

I nodded at two girls. They were brought to me. One of guards came with us. He showed us a room where I will train them and locked us in. I looked around room scanning it for any signs of cameras.

None.

Good.

Little girl was clinging at older arm.

I sat in front of them. I crossed my legs and looked at them. I sighed and showed them my hands.

"I won't hurt. You can trust me." I said softly.

It was never my intentions to hurt children. I came here to train them.

The older one nodded at me.

"What's your name?" I asked the older one.

"I'm Natasha and this is Yelena." She said.

"I'm...I don't know but you can call me Blair." I said.

I don't know what my name is. But they always called me Blair witch.

"Nice to meet you both I will be your trainer for god knows how long. I will increase your abilities in hand to hand combat. I will teach you how to be an perfect assassin. There also will be training with target that will require guns and knives and many more." I said as I stood up.

I came closer to girls. I stick my hand out for them and they took it after few seconds of hesitation.

I looked at a watch that were on wall. It was already an evening. I shared my so called room with girls.

"Your training will start tomorrow morning. You should get rest." I said.

They both nodded and went to their beds. I went to mine too. I sat down. I wanted to know what was winter doing. I connected our minds in case something happens.

I leaned my back against wall and closed my eyes. I remembered few so called spells but nothing else my past was unknown to me.

I could feel him. His body was cold still in chamber. His body lay peacefully in chamber but his mind wasn't at peace at all. I wanted to help him stop his nightmares but he was too far away.

I stared to enchant some words in Latin. They came into my mind. I could feel his mind calm down a little. I opened my eyes I was breathing heavily I was sure my eyes were glowing.

I calmed myself down a little. I went under covers and closed my eyes. My exhaustion welcoming not so peaceful sleep.

1047words

A/N: I wanted to do this so much because I have few other interactions in my mind post some events. I'm so ready.

Did you liked this chapter?

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

Love you all

-Nat<3