BONUS CHAPTER

This is bonus chapter it's letter from Adrius to his sister. In chapter before you could see that Adrius sensed something will happened that's why he did this.

Prepare your tissues (maybe)
And lastly
ENJOY
•••••••••••••••

Bucky needed to go to do something with Steve. I guess he missed him. I sat on bed doing my mission report on us going to front lines.

Someone ruffled my tent door and I went to open them.

There was Charles.

"Hi what are you doing here?" I asked as I let him in.

"I need to go back to Brooklyn since no one is there to be with coven." He said .

"You're leaving?" I asked.

I was sad cause he was something like family to me.

"Yes I'm sorry Y/n." Charles said with frown.

"No no it's okay. Coven needs someone and you're the best for this while I'm here." I said with little smile.

"But before I go I brought you this." He said as he handed me a mail.

'TO SISTER'

Was written on front.

"Never doubt yourself." Charles said.

He brought me into hug.

"Goodbye Y/n." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye Charles." I said.

He then left. I went to my mattress or bed call it whatever you want. I sat on it as I leaned my back against frame of it.

I swear to fucking God that hospital beds are more comfy then this.

I started to open the mail.

I got out letter out of it.

I opened it and and started to read.

Dear little sister

If you're reading this some shit went down real bad and I'm either dead as I'm dead inside right now cause I'm not hearing your annoying voice or I'm injured and about to be dead.

If I'm dead don't cry you know when you cry I cry. Yes I can be sensitive too.

I just wanted you to know if you doubt yourself don't. I never doubt you. You are so strong I can't even describe it. As cliche as it sounds it's true.

You're Y/l/n you were born for this shit and you would never disappoint me.

I will always be there even if you don't see me cause I will always look after you. You're my little sister. You are the person that helped me through my break ups. You're the person that helped my with my hangover. You're the person that stood beside me everyday.

When I was sick you were the one who didn't go to school and made me tea and tucked me into bed when I could barely move.

And I want to thank you for that.

You always had my back and I'm so so happy that I could have sister like you in my life.

I love you very very much.

Please don't forget about me cause like that would be super nice if you didn't.

For last time I love you and remember:

Etiamsi non sum hic semper sum hic—>

-your Brother

PS: turn envelope upside down and shake it till something falls out.
•••••••••

Hot tears went down my face as I hugged the letter to my chest.

I wiped them away. I took the envelope into my hand and turned it upside down as I started to shake it something fell out.

It was his ring. His ring that he wore after our father.

I took the ring into my hand and put in onto my ring finger on right hand.

It resized itself onto my finger.

"I love you too brother and I won't doubt myself or disappoint you."
••••••
606words

A/N: some tears escaped.

Did you liked this?

Don't forget to:
Comment
Vote
Add to list

-Nat