Chapter 9

Bucky's POV

I woke up around 3am.

I had an nightmare. It was about war. About how I was kidnapped. It was super weird.

There were doctors that spoke in german there was also a Y/n. It was dusty and everything. I was scared but she was there so I knew I would be okay cause in any situation she is always there for me. She is my light that keep me sane and I know even if anything happened to me I would always remember her at least some part of her.

I truly love her.

"Why are you up?" Y/n asked me is her sleepy voice.

"Nothing love. Go back to sleep. We need to wake up early in the morning." I said to her.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it? I don't even need to read you or your mind to tell that you're stressed. What happened please I need to know." she said in sad voice while she sat up and took my face in her hands.

She tilted her head.

"Are you okay love?" she asked "And please don't lie."

I took a deep breath.

"I had an nightmare. It was about you and me and war. It was scary we were somewhere in some kind of base. It was cold and dusty. You were with me strapped to some kind of table. It was just fucked up and stupid. Just forget about it." I started to explain feeling bad for waking her up.

"Stop feeling bad about waking me up you moron I woke up by myself." she said and I chuckled.

She continued.

"It's okay to feel scared. It's a fucking war for crying out loud. But we will be okay and even if something did happened I'm always gonna be there okay?" she said and I nodded.

"I don't think I can fall asleep now." I said to her truthfully.

"Good thing that your amazing girlfriend is a witch who can help you fall asleep." she said to me.

I looked at her sceptically.

"I can feel your sceptical stare. Just come here." she said as she made her hands glow in purple colour so I could see where she was guiding me.

I lay my head on her chest. She started to run her hand down my bare back. I relaxed under her touch.

She started to tangle her purple wisp in between her fingers. She cupped my face with one hand and I leaned into her touch. She stroked my cheek. Her fingers touched my temple and I closed my eyes.

"Go to sleep my love. I love you." she told me.

"I love you too." I responded.

Purple wisp traveled to my temple. After few I fall asleep into peaceful sleep with only good dreams.

Morning

I was woken up by someone running their hand in my hair. I smiled when that someone kissed my head.

"I know you're awake. Come on we need to get up." she told me and I slightly frown before nuzzling my head into her neck.

I'm clingy in the morning I know and what?

"James." she said in stern voice.

I hummed in response slightly kissing her neck.

"We need to et up like now now cause we are going to be late for our train and then Colonel will probably kill me so. Get. The. Fuck. Up. Before I do some magic." she said trying to sound threatening.

She actually sounded threatening but I was too tired to care. That nightmare really fucked me up not gonna lie.

Suddenly sheets that were on us lifted themself up.

Then I fell on a floor on soft sheets and some pillows.

Sometimes I forget she can do that.

"Get up you have 25 minutes before I somehow kick your ass out of this apartment." she said before walking off to bathroom.

I stood up from a floor and put our sheets and pillows back on a bed.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

She took one too just to fresh herself up.

We dress ourselves into our uniforms and grab our bags. We made our way out of our apartment.

We still had an hour until our train needs to go. Way to train station is long.

"Do you know I love you very very much?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Really I didn't know this new information." she said.

Her and her sarcasm.

"But here is a real question." she turned her head to me again "do you love me very very much back?" I asked already knowing the answer.

She stopped to look at me.

"Well mister Barnes I really really really and I mean really love you very very very much." she answered with a soft smile as she stand on her tiptoes to kiss me.

I immediately responded. I slightly leaned down.

She pulled away and connected our foreheads together.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too." I said back.

We pulled our foreheads away from each other.

I took her hand into mine as we continue walking to a station.

We finally arrived. Me and her saw families saying they goodbyes. It was sad.

Too sad.

I was glad that Y/n could go with me. I was so fucking glad.

We made our way into the train. People were talking and laughing some were talking to their families through windows.

We sit down on one of empty seats.

Train did a loud sound and we got going to the battle with whole 107th.

939words

A/N: no I'm not foreshadowing. Me pfffff please.
So yeah I fall asleep while doing this chapter yesterday cause I was watching Spider-Man no way home the night before till 5am. And let me tell ya I was crying for more then a hour and couldn't breathe at the end.

Best marvel movie ever. It fucked up my mind and my depression because of movie is back.

Thank you marvel.

But back to this chapter.

Did you like it?

My babies are finally going to the battle. Like I said before shit is about to get real.

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

I love reading and then reread your comments.

Love you all

-Nat🤍