Ch 3-The Girls

Hey guys

Before we begin I wanted to thank torreauragene for helping me with this chapter

Thanks for helping me 😁👍

Anyway let's not wait anymore, enjoy this chapter 3
---------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

In a rudimentary camp in Europe, everyone was working hard for their leader, one of the soldiers was wiping his forehead when he heard five horses coming toward him. He readied his spear and waited until he saw who was riding the horses, he immediately bowed and closed his eyes, scared for his life.

Rg: greeting horsemen

The five horsemen passed him and entered the camp not even acknowledging him, making him sigh in relief. Meanwhile, the first horsemen stopped in front of a big house, they entered inside and knocked on the last door in the corridor. Inside a man could be seen writing a letter, he shouted "come in" and the horsemen entered making him smile.

???6: how did the mission go?

???2: we killed everyone as you asked and left no witnesses Sir Hector

Hector: *smile* I already told you just call me Hector, anyway is any of you hurt?

???5: No dad, we are not hurt

Hector: *smile warmly at ??? 5* that's good, if you want you can rest, I'm sure you must be tired after today

???/???2/???3/???4: yes thank you, Hector

???5: *smile* thank you, dad

Hector: you're welcome Fk/n

---------------------------------------------------------

Present (Y/n POV):

We were walking in the corridors when a hand slipped into mine, I smiled, rubbed my thumb over the back of her hand, and kept walking not missing the glare that my three other mates gave to the one holding my hand. After a moment we stopped in front of a door that had my name written on it, we entered inside and I lay on our bed sighing in relief.

???: *smirk* is our little Fk/n tired hmm?

???3: maybe she is tired of your childishness *lay Y/n's head on her lap*

(FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, Y/N AND FK/N ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, OTHER CHARACTERS WILL ADRESS Y/N AS FK/N BUT SINCE WE (THE READERS) KNOW WHO SHE IS, I WILL DESIGNATE Y/N AS Y/N WHEN THE STORY IS IN THIRD POV OR WHEN ONE OF THE CHARACTER PERFORM AN ACTION WHO CONCERN Y/N.
FOR EXAMPLE:

ANNIE: *HUG Y/N*

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD)